Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
Its ok not to have a flat stomach all day.

CHEERS HUN. Ill comfort myself with that as i tuck my size 20 belly into my high waisters ✌ prick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Nosylurker

I still fail to see the logic in spending the same amount of money on yellow sticker stuff in M&S as you would on buying the same in date things at Aldi/Lidl. Is it so she can say she shops at M&S?
I’d rather eat fresh salad/veg rather than stuff that tastes like it’s come out of a pond, because she can harp on all she likes about how it’s good for days past it’s date but in my experience salad tastes like dirt once it starts to turn and it gets slimy 🤢

paula1234

VIP Member
I actually can’t believe she’s going abroad when Mason has only known life with her and chicken man. This doesn’t sit ok with me at all.
My daughter is a week older than Mason and she has a night at her nannies every other week due to transport etc it’s easier to stay the night and she loves it 🥰
Now I put her to bed at night, I’m gone to work at 5am so I don’t see her that day she’s up her nans… then I’m back in work the same the next day (day she’s home) sometimes I’m in until 6-7pm so I don’t see her.
So this can end up me going 2 full days of not seeing her awake and that enough upsets me!! the thought of her being away from me so I could enjoy a grown up holiday when she’s so young? No she’s my responsibility so she is included in the holiday!!

• Heart

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Just stay in the UK you dense fuckhead! Hate this entitlement to HAVE to stay in a tacky all inclusive at least once a year 🤮
1BD8FC12-F1F5-4AD6-AEE5-A348CE29F35D.png

truffletrot

VIP Member
I don’t get all this sharing body positivity etc..

I’d say the average adult is too bloody busy with all the mundane shit of real life to even think twice really about any of this,

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Is Rob shagging the manager of Morrison’s? This is the only way I can see he’d get all those “bargains”. Also does anyone else wonder what must be wrong with a Fruit Shoot for it to be reduced? Or where it’s been? The things it’s seen? 😱

• Haha

Cookiemonster83

Posting a picture about models being deceptive and editing their pics! Well hello miss all angles and dodgy photoshop! Jesus she can write a book on how to make yourself look smaller than you are. We see you yobbo!! And that butt of yours, just be happy in it and stop lying to yourself and others! Also, wouldn't surprise me if robs learned a few truths about yobbo on here and is maybe seeing her for the skank she is. And you can guarantee when she reads this she'll put up a gushing post about how in love they are. Yeah righto. A cheap uneducated lazy bed jumper and a vest wearing fanny fisting chicken! What a fucking combination!

• Haha
  • Wow

Fineapple

VIP Member
View attachment 650091who is actually jealous of her and chicken man?! 😂😂 I know I certainly am not
She’s nailed it. I am WELL JEALOUS that I’m not someone who has no personal achievements, can’t drive and therefore has to be chauffeured around by an obese slob who makes jokes about fisting me in a Wetherspoons, and has my lifestyle funded by the men who knock me up. It is actually so fucking sad that she just sits there in the passenger seat being El Vesto’s shadow.

This jealousy monologue is right up there with the live, laugh, love tribe - grubby chavs.

Reactions: 12

Fineapple

VIP Member
She feeds the kids pure shit. Wetherspoons meals, takeaways, muffins from Costa, who knows what else 🙄 Mason will be Rob’s size in no time. You know she isn’t giving them lovely picturesque plates of vegetables like she eats because she would show it.

I’m fizzing with anticipation now for the stories of Mason eating some broccoli when she reads this 😂 come on Yobster, nourish your kids to PROVE US WRONG

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
My cousin works at the food factory that supplies Aldi, M&S, Tesco with ready meals etc.. hate to break it to you Yobbo but they are exactly the same with different packaging 😜 you are literally paying for a fancy card sleeve. Same with a lot of the cakes and biscuits, same things, different packaging. The only difference is in some of the Finest meals are a couple of ingredients- deffo nothing magical!

Fineapple

VIP Member
They’ve both been on furlough and she goes on like they’re on the poverty line, so why are they shopping Ocado? Get to Aldi you lazy cow.

Greygoose

Yeah the last thing I would be eating with a sickness bug is leftover duck from the weekend and (I'm guessing its leftover) rice 🤢

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
She's blatantly trying to justify her poor parenting choices to us. Yeah everything doesn't have to be 'Spenny' (or Expensive for the Non Chavs:p) but doing something 'Free' with them is also an option. Yesterday me & my Sister packed up a lunch from whatever was in the fridge & had a picnic at the park. Cost me £1.80 for 2 Lolly Ices & a Coke Zero. We then came back home, kids had the pool out ( about a tenner from Amazon last Summer ) and they played with a pack of water balloons, 49p from Home Bargains. Probably less than Rob Squared spent in Spoons last night. If we are on a tight month (Mat Pay & all that) then we spend what money we do have on the Kids / Family activities as i am sure 99% of parents do ! Also i'd rather stay at home than have a night out in Wetherspoons, soz !

Is she aware of the content she has posted in the last week ? Expensive all inclusive Hols for them two ( that they have worked & saved hard for!) clothes hauls for Robbo, night out in Spoons. £59 Holiday for the kids & declaring that days out that cost money aren't necessary.

• Haha

Nixen

Chatty Member
You cannot possibly convince me that a 17 year old who is actively trying to conceive is of sound mind

• Haha

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
I have a 4 year old - if I put her in her wellies & a puddle suit & take her the park she’s in her bloody element !! She doesn’t care about the rain. Me with my hood up, baby in the pram wrapped up / rain cover (try my best to coincide with a nap!) No big deal, no expense. Burns off energy from my Jack in the box child & does us all good to get out the house? I’d literally be tearing my hair out if I stayed in as much as she’s does, it’s suffocating !!

sailorcherries

VIP Member
I've left my kid(s) twice to go abroad. My first holiday with my now husband was a week in Europe when my son was 4, we hadn't been together long enough for a "family" holiday, however we lived with my parents so they encouraged it as he would be at home the whole time.
The second time was a surprise city break honeymoon where my kids, aged 2 and 9, stayed with grandparents for a few days.

I'd say these were very one off circumstances and as a rule we would never go abroad to somewhere luxurious and only treat half of our kids to a sun £9.50 caravan holiday.

Fineapple

VIP Member
It's a worthwhile career if you are actually being a mum, not just an adult supervising children at home as they so fuck all.

It's also only worthwhile when the children are at home - CMs kids never seem to be there and Ivy spends a lot of time with her dad or is at nursery. Mason won't be little for long and once he's at nursery what will she be doing?
This is it. If she was sooo into being a mum and appeared to visibly enjoy that role then whatever (still not a career), but she seems to have chosen this life because it enables her to do fuck all while somebody else foots the bill. She’s constantly in new clothes while shoving her kid into conveniently sized hand me downs. She goes on about yay she’s a football widow because she can drink wine and do some online shopping, she’s not like ‘woohoo I get quality time with my children’. All of her insta shots are her sitting on the sofa watching the kids do something. Even the other day when Ivy kept hitting her in the face with a toy, she filmed it for Instagram while rolling her eyes and not engaging with her.

Same with how she can’t even drive- sure whatever if she was knocking about getting on buses and being independent, but she just sits in the passenger seat of CM’s beemer, waiting outside Wetherspoons and doesn’t go anywhere without him. She is literally in the passenger seat of his life. It’s like she’s a half person and all she can do is sit in the shadow of whichever man most recently impregnated her. Her life is really really sad.

I also wish somebody would take the fucking boomerang feature away from her.