Being Robbo #4 While chicken man's away, the tart comes out to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me, going on about masons tan. Its not a fan you bleeping idiot. It's sun damage. God she is such a prick

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Absolute banter that she’s working for once. Get those Wetherspoons breakfasts in the microwave Yobbo 👌🏼

Reactions: 6
Sorry maybe I’m an idiot but what at Wetherspoons calls for her to be at work at 4am? All the gourmet food prep?

AB6AD667-E3DD-45F5-A538-A3A9D0196E8A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's the yellow stickers on the mayo for me 😂😂 won't it be best it's sell by date? Who gets through that much mayo?

Although, playing devil's advocate here, but things like nappies etc it can be cheaper to buy in bulk. And maybe if they already had this stored up they wouldn't have gone out panic buying in 2020.

Or maybe I'm just giving her far too much credit 😂

Reactions: 4
I have 6 children. When they all lived at home I didn’t stock pile like that
Exactly! My partner is one of four. All boys so I dread to think the amount of food they went through 🤣 but his mum never stock piled like this either!

Reactions: 2
Bet they throw loads of yellow sticker stuff away. They’re greedy fuckers and they just buy it because it’s there and cheap.

Reactions: 3
Bet they throw loads of yellow sticker stuff away. They’re greedy fuckers and they just buy it because it’s there and cheap.
And because it says M&S on it 🤣

I don’t get why she thinks she so elite with her food yet buys fast fashion like no tomorrow. Also she says WE eat so well as a family but In every picture/ story she’s eating what she does and the kids are on pasta / pizza. Which is fine!! And maybe they prefer if (I know mine would live on pasta given half the chance 🤣) but don’t make out you give your kids this incredible diet when actually it’s all for Yobbo and CM. She’s a train wreck.

Reactions: 5
Just stay in the UK you dense fuckhead! Hate this entitlement to HAVE to stay in a tacky all inclusive at least once a year 🤮
1BD8FC12-F1F5-4AD6-AEE5-A348CE29F35D.png

Reactions: 13
Is it just me who thinks it’s a bit bleeping tit to go on holiday ‘just you two’ when you have 4 kids? Maybe Ivy would be alright because she can go see her dad but they’re both Mason’s parents.. it doesn’t seem okay at all to leave your toddler with random family for a week or more while you jet off long haul. Swear she just had kids to guarantee financial security.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just stay in the UK you dense fuckhead! Hate this entitlement to HAVE to stay in a tacky all inclusive at least once a year 🤮View attachment 604193
I had just screenshot and was coming to say the exact same thing. Shut the duck up Robbo! I'm sorry, did millions of people dying hinder your chance to sit around in the sun. Go on UK trip. So bloody entitlement 🤢

Reactions: 14
Can’t stand people who go on like their so affected my the pandemic just because they can’t go on holiday 😒😒😒 they should be thanking their blessings that that’s all that has affected their mundane lives

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.