Being Robbo #4 While chicken man's away, the tart comes out to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s sooo proud that Mason wears old secondhand girl’s clothes, meanwhile she’s bulk buying denim shorts for herself. duck off you fivehead chav.
That is so bad! There is nothing wrong with a hand me down but she will buy endless cheap clothing for herself that always needs replacing with more but not something new for her son?!? I bet she hands down Ivy's magic glowing bed as well. 'Masey' will barely get a thing of his own.

Reactions: 4
She’s horrible isn’t she. Just a really nasty little cow. Happy to spend a small fortune on M&S food, clothes, trips to the pub, holidays for just one child but happy to palm her kid off with old decrepit clothes. Beggars belief

Reactions: 6
She knows she’s wrong when she starts defending her decisions. ‘Protein 100% keeps me going longer than any carbs’ yeah cool sure

Reactions: 7
I wonder why she continuously pulls the same strange face (eyes bulging or rolling, leaning forward, mouth glued shut) on every photo or boomerang. I genuinely think she must think she looks good? Does she not have anyone to tell her she looks silly?!

I realised the other day that I’ve never heard Robbo speak! Has anyone else?

Reactions: 7
She had videos on YouTube ages ago saying how she lost weight but I believe they have been deleted now.

Reactions: 1
I wonder why she continuously pulls the same strange face (eyes bulging or rolling, leaning forward, mouth glued shut) on every photo or boomerang. I genuinely think she must think she looks good? Does she not have anyone to tell her she looks silly?!

I realised the other day that I’ve never heard Robbo speak! Has anyone else?
When her insta bestie Jordan 'The rising butterfly' visited them early last year she posted videos. I'm not sure if it is because of this but Robbo has quite a gap in her two front teeth what we'd never seen before. I personally don't think there is anything wrong with that but it could be something she personally feels abit self conscious of. Especially as every video/pic her lips are pressed so tightly shut x

Reactions: 3
When her insta bestie Jordan 'The rising butterfly' visited them early last year she posted videos. I'm not sure if it is because of this but Robbo has quite a gap in her two front teeth what we'd never seen before. I personally don't think there is anything wrong with that but it could be something she personally feels abit self conscious of. Especially as every video/pic her lips are pressed so tightly shut x
I wondered that too! Found this...... tiny gap and beautiful straight teeth (IMO) - personally I think they are lovely teeth. The tight lipped stupid smile she does is so unflattering (and annoying!) and no idea why 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

It’s still grating on me that she’s pretending salons need to open before Mason can have a haircut. He’s bloody one year old and you sit around all day, cut it yourself!

Reactions: 4
It’s still grating on me that she’s pretending salons need to open before Mason can have a haircut. He’s bloody one year old and you sit around all day, cut it yourself!
Same! She could trim that herself and then have a hairdresser tidy it up but instead she has chosen to leave him with that ridiculous topknot on his head.

I wondered that too! Found this...... tiny gap and beautiful straight teeth (IMO) - personally I think they are lovely teeth. The tight lipped stupid smile she does is so unflattering (and annoying!) and no idea why 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️
To be fair, this is an unflattering photo but again, it’s because of the bizarre pose she’s gone for. If she just smiled at the camera properly, showing her teeth, it wouldn’t look too bad! The gap in her teeth is *almost* unidentifiable. Her teeth are fine. And, if I’m being really cruel, her jaw is so big that her face looks unnatural when she smiles hiding her teeth so she’d do herself a favour by not hiding them!

That is so bad! There is nothing wrong with a hand me down but she will buy endless cheap clothing for herself that always needs replacing with more but not something new for her son?!? I bet she hands down Ivy's magic glowing bed as well. 'Masey' will barely get a thing of his own.
He's already in the bed!
She has really nice teeth!

Lolling at chicken man putting on his ‘smart uniform’. Mason is probs at the window wondering if it’s finally their slot on Jeremy Kyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lolling at chicken man putting on his ‘smart uniform’. Mason is probs at the window wondering if it’s finally their slot on Jeremy Kyle.
Yobbo is probably lining up outside spoons in her I heart Chicken Man t- shirt already.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.