Being Robbo #4 While chicken man's away, the tart comes out to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are 4 kids out with them and the yobbos seem to be sinking those pints.

It seems he has stepped up from a vest to a T-shirt for the gale force winds and snow/hail/sleet the north has been having recently!

If I was her parents/sister, I would make it my mission in life to remind her on a daily basis just how gross that ‘man’ is!
Her jaw in the first one! She really is the crimson chin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ha they did. She was drinking a Fruit Shoot or something. It was ‘we like to drink with Ivy’ etc. Yobbo was next to her chugging a pint. It was a thing of beauty.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It’s hard to get out to do the shopping now Rob is back to work full time and she doesn’t drive. Here’s an idea Yobbo.. a bus. Or walk. Somehow all the other parents manage it without the need to be chauffeured around by El Vesto.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The flash sale stuff when you online shop isn’t the equivalent to yellow sticker bargains (i do love a yellow sticker find) it’s the stuff that would be classed as ‘impulse’ in a supermarket - which is stuff you wouldn’t usually buy but adds to your total spend.

Reactions: 6
I don’t to be a witch or a snob (I’m far from posh!) but I don’t think a weekend caravan break to Camber or its equivalent counts as an ‘amazing experience’ 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They’ve both been on furlough and she goes on like they’re on the poverty line, so why are they shopping Ocado? Get to Aldi you lazy cow.

Reactions: 12
It’s hard to get out to do the shopping now Rob is back to work full time and she doesn’t drive. Here’s an idea Yobbo.. a bus. Or walk. Somehow all the other parents manage it without the need to be chauffeured around by El Vesto.
El vesto 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her stupid Ocado “hack” is just bleeping ridiculous. As you guys said if she just shopped at Lidl or Aldi she’d get twice what they need for the same money. It’s not like they’re spending their money on luxurious or only organic items. And yeah Robbo maybe as you have literally nothing else to do you could get public transport to the shops or, shock horror, learn to drive?

Reactions: 11
She’s bought another top 🙄 I don’t think she’s clever enough to understand that buying stuff because it’s discounted is still BUYING STUFF, doubt she’s making any savings with the amount of fast fashion and M&S food she hauls in.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.