Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nixen

Chatty Member
She used to do #slimmingworld on every post for engagement but was actually calorie counting even her paracetamol

• Wow
Reactions: 12

sailorcherries

VIP Member
Why is she drinking beer in a park when her children are there?
I don't understand people who do this - a picnic somewhere public then maybe a drink or two, but I'd never do it. Drinking for fun down the park because you're an AdUlT is just tragic. You drink outside at a private function somewhere, or in a beer garden or outside seating area of a restaurant. Or maybe on holiday. Not down the local park on a family day out.

I stopped drinking in parks when I was 16/17.

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
1. She only posted that so people would tell her how good she looks.
2. Why do people on Instagram feel they need to strip off to let me know rolls are normal. I'm not a teenager. I know most women aren't tiny with flat tummies.

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
For someone who is apparently comfortable with her body she spends way too much time counting calories and trying to justify her size.

Its tragic, but let's face it her losing weight previously is the only interesting thing about herself. She has the most boring life with no ambition.... never see her with mates.... all she had was followers amassed from being skinny. So it's no wonder she can't let it go because what else does she have 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I’d had a few gins last night and I almost messaged our Robbo but didn’t at the last minute. I was going to say something along the lines of she has so much potential content if she put her mind to it. For example: she could talk about being a blended family - the real ins and outs, the genuine day to day struggles. She could talk about the transition from fertility treatment to start her family to having a brood of unexpected children. She could talk about living far away from her family, being different to most girls her age (married young, divorced young etc) and handling the repercussions of that now she’s a bit older. If she was brave, she could be transparent about how to navigate a relationship which started as an affair. There’s so much she could do but instead she uploads photos of herself ignoring her kids and moaning about their behaviour.
Spot on but I don't think she has the intelligence to do that. If she did, it would show she's growing as a person, but that's highly unlikely to happen sadly.

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
ZERO HELP - poor Robbo has to work one long day a week 😢😢😢

View attachment 654490
Woe is Robbo. No child care? They only have one child full time and she works a few hours a week, no wonder she never does anything during the day if she thinks she is working around the clock. They must spend 80% of their time on the sofa or in bed!

I can’t believe for the measly wage she must get it’s even worth working if things are such a struggle.

Reactions: 11

Fineapple

VIP Member
If she’s so concerned and ‘passionate’ about food waste, perhaps she could try adding to a food bank every now and then instead of sitting on her arse making eye rolling boomerangs while CM greedily grabs 30 yogurts off the reduced shelf.

• Haha
  • Heart

Fineapple

VIP Member
It is hilarious that she’s ‘desperate’ for a holiday. She’s only desperate for a holiday because she’s an entitled brat with nothing in her life. Those of us who have worked full time through the pandemic with families and not sat on our arses making eye rolling boomerangs would also like a holiday.

Fineapple

VIP Member
Imagine if she had any independence whatsoever and could just... go out and buy food. The mind boggles. It must be hard in 1950.

• Haha

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
It’s hard took at her stories & say oh yeah she needs to live on a budget & yellow stickers are how they get by when she’s showing off new clothes every day & the expensive adults only holidays.

I think she’s scummy for taking her kids to a £9.50 haven holiday & booking her & CM an all inclusive luxury holiday. Most parents do things the other way around - make sacrifices to give their kids the best.

coldtoast

Not started a new thread before so soz if it’s wrong!
As no one had put the tag new thread title in their comments I just picked the most liked coment that wasnt too long!

Recap:
Robbo ate all the yellow sticker vegetables she could find.
But she’s not on a diet and is happy with her weight except she feels guilty for eating anything that’s not a vegetable.
Her and chicken man are taking one of their 4 children on holiday.
Chicken man may have been sitting naked on his sofa as his shorts were pictured on the floor.
Here’s hoping he wears underwear. 🤮🤮

Last edited:

Byewiggy

VIP Member
Right this yellow sticker thing is really starting to baffle me. I’ve never seen those things reduced at this time of day in my life. How are there yellow sticker fruit shoots. She needs to do the explanation of it that she promised cause I’m confused. Also he only went for milk so how is this saving money? They act like they have a huge family to feed when they rarely have all the kids at once.
They haven't got a huge family to feed they have huge CM to feed 😂

• Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member
Is Rob shagging the manager of Morrison’s? This is the only way I can see he’d get all those “bargains”. Also does anyone else wonder what must be wrong with a Fruit Shoot for it to be reduced? Or where it’s been? The things it’s seen? 😱
Poor fruit shoots will wish they had just gone to landfill when they see CM in his vest and pants, robbo gurning over her period and they are used to shut Mason up so they can count their yellow sticker purchases and drink their cheapo gin

• Haha

Nixen

Chatty Member
I feel like the yellow sticker hauls are closest thing she has to a) a hobby and b) a sense of achievement