Being Robbo #4 While chicken man's away, the tart comes out to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meh children aren't in clothes for long, I could afford to buy new but tend to buy everything second hand for my little one- a lot have not been worn much before they're outgrown and passed on.

Why? Second hand or hand me downs are fine for children, plenty of people can afford new clothes for their little ones but don't see the point. There's nothing wrong wrong with buying clothes as a mother, why are you disgusted?
I don’t think it would be as bad if it was just the fact that she used hand me downs for the kids. I’m the youngest of four kids myself so I know all about wearing your sibling’s clothes and I agree it’s perfectly fine. It’s the fact that she has flaunted expensive purchases (to be specific: the holidays, the M&S food shops, the frequent trips to the pub and takeaways) when her son is wearing ill-fitting girls’ clothes, or that she’s only taking one out of four children on holiday with her. It’s more the choices she makes are seemingly quite self-centred, which would be fine if she didn’t have children.

Reactions: 6
Meh children aren't in clothes for long, I could afford to buy new but tend to buy everything second hand for my little one- a lot have not been worn much before they're outgrown and passed on.

Why? Second hand or hand me downs are fine for children, plenty of people can afford new clothes for their little ones but don't see the point. There's nothing wrong wrong with buying clothes as a mother, why are you disgusted?
I don’t know as I’m not the op but it could be she’s putting him in girls clothes 🤷🏼‍♀️ There’s nothing wrong with secondhand or hand me downs I have 4 boys and it would have crippled me financially to buy each new clothes all the time when their older brothers were still good as new. Would I have put them in their girly sisters clothes? No especially not if I had enough disposable income to buy my self new clothes weekly. Maybe that’s the point, she gets new the little un gets his sisters hand me downs when she could some bits for him..

Reactions: 4
I don’t know as I’m not the op but it could be she’s putting him in girls clothes 🤷🏼‍♀️ There’s nothing wrong with secondhand or hand me downs I have 4 boys and it would have crippled me financially to buy each new clothes all the time when their older brothers were still good as new. Would I have put them in their girly sisters clothes? No especially not if I had enough disposable income to buy my self new clothes weekly. Maybe that’s the point, she gets new the little un gets his sisters hand me downs when she could some bits for him..
The only photo I've seen her post is in her old snow gear, seems reasonable. Why buy new when you have one in the cupboard, it's not going to do him any damage because it's got unicorns on or has pink and purple in the hat. Most are him in trackies or whatever. Seems a weird thing to drag her for when there's so much else.

Reactions: 1
The only photo I've seen her post is in her old snow gear, seems reasonable. Why buy new when you have one in the cupboard, it's not going to do him any damage because it's got unicorns on or has pink and purple in the hat. Most are him in trackies or whatever. Seems a weird thing to drag her for when there's so much else.
She has shown more on stories. I’m not dragging anyone for using hand me downs as I said did it myself. She does portray that she buys herself new clothes each week with all the try ons and rarely buys new well anything for the kids that’s what annoys people.
I personally believe she sends the clothes back and does it for the aff links.

Reactions: 7
I was the OP. I have used hand me downs for the kids but I have also bought them new clothes when needed.
She seems to get a kick out of being this person who constantly uses hand me downs for her kids, yellow stickers shops, budget family breaks but luxury holidays for herself and CM etc and will quite happily spend what must be the equivalent of £100+ a month on clothes for herself.
That is what I don't agree wkrh

Reactions: 8
She posted a load of tit quotes when she binned her husband too. Chicken man is on the way out.

I thought chicken man had 2 girls... who is the other boy?
I believe its one of the girls, I'm not too sure on the situation but I believe they cut their hair short within the last year and there have been other changes in terms of their dress

Oh I see. Yikes I did not know that.
I hope they’re being supportive parents ☺

Reactions: 5
None of her FB profile pics feature him and vice Versa. 🧐. But “family day out” this weekend with his kids and she doesn’t drive? To say they are so happy and in love you’d think there would be at least one profile pic of them together?

Reactions: 1
Is it just me annoyed at her last post! "I need a holiday! A fat, all inclusive, sit on my arse holiday" you just sit on your arse most of time. You don't need a holiday for that hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well she’s mentioned him now so that puts that to bed. Weird that she’s deleted the engagement photo but they don’t seem the most mature of couples so she’s probably done it to spite him.

Is it just me annoyed at her last post! "I need a holiday! A fat, all inclusive, sit on my arse holiday" you just sit on your arse most of time. You don't need a holiday for that hun.
Lolololol she wants to live the same life but be sweaty while doing it.

Right I know we can’t go many places at the moment but I feel like Mablethorpe is a holiday the Yobbos would’ve gone on anyway. Shudder.

They seem to go to Mablethorpe all the time.... bet its a sun £9.50 holiday....

Not that there is anything wrong with that just seems tit that they take their kids on trashy holidays and save the good stuff for themselves

We went there last year as a ‘desperate to be anywhere but home’ break. Stayed the week after them I was gutted lol. Would’ve loved to see them IRL

They seem to go to Mablethorpe all the time.... bet its a sun £9.50 holiday....

Not that there is anything wrong with that just seems tit that they take their kids on trashy holidays and save the good stuff for themselves
Christ, I went on one of those holidays to a caravan park in West Wales. Absolutely beautiful location with gorgeous caravans - perfect right? Except we chose the dog friendly one so ours was a minging caravan parked right at the end of these beautiful gleaming ones like the ugly stepsister. We couldn’t actually get inside for 3 hours as we had to air the stench out of just pure dog. We left on day 3 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.