Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leita

Chatty Member
And over £50 on gin last night. Madness.
Life’s essentials. I’ll never understand how anyone can drink money away. But, will happily buy cheap clothes, shoes and home accessories. I’d rather put that money on private health care to sort my mothers cancer issue. But that’s just my view

• Heart
Reactions: 18

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Might rush out today to buy some fudge and a beer glass to make one of those 🍺

Might also stick pins in my eyes 👀 Actually, sticking pins in my eyes seems the most enjoyable option
🤭

• Haha

diygirl40

VIP Member
Sorry but her collection of christmas decorations is just pathetic. She would be better of donating them for families who do not have much money to spend on christmas and decorations.

It just goes to show she doesnt understand the value of anything she buys as she buys all this crap and then forgets about it, just dumped away in the garage. Some family who are struggling to make ends meet and want to decorate for their kids at christmas would be thankful for even a tiny donation.

Selfish she is

• Heart

GossBoss

VIP Member
If she's got nothing to post, how about doing us all a favour and deactivate her account for a while! Oh and maybe take up a basic english course while you're at it! Those last few posts made my head hurt!
I had to read it several times !!!
Shall we educate her ..

As I previously mentioned but maybe it needs reiterating again - read these carefully Becky

If you refer to something belonging to someone it's "theirs".
If you are pointing something out - for eg a shop with bargains it's "there's" as in "There Is" a sale on.
And if you're (you are) going somewhere it's going "TO" but if you've (you have) spent alot of money on shite it's "TOO" much.

I'll leave it there (see what I did here 🤣) for now to see how you get on with those 🤣

• Haha

Mudgy

Tell me I'm not the only one that gets pissed off with this see when shes whispering and you turn your volume up to try make out what drivel shes blabbing on about then it goes onto her next load of drivel and she blows the ears off you shouting in that high pitched voice. I swear to fuck I want to bounce my phone off the floor whilst sitting with the fear of that screeching voice burning my brain and bursting my ear drums 😤😤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

NoseyNeb

What day last week did she utter those fateful words,

"Jason can't drink on my birthday because he's on antibiotics, so I won't drink either or celebrate my birthday this time, because it's not fair on him",

I KNEW IT'D BE A BLATANT LIE!!
She's an old alcoholic tramp.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mabellovestea

VIP Member
Why would you inform 66k people that you only eat the coating from garlic mushrooms for your main meal! Does she realise she will have some young, vulnerable people watching every move that she makes.
Sorry but giving out that kind of information is very irresponsible. She really does need some help! Who works an 8 hour shift & then eats that. Becky do yourself a favour & go and see your GP, you are slowly destroying your own body!
I bet she hasn’t eaten all day either.

Her mental health needs attention as well as the anorexia. She’s not well at all. She’s gone down hill all year, it’s uncomfortable to watch now.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
No one cares that you booked with Thomas Cook last time you went to LV, Beggy. And yes it’s so awful for the people who have booked holidays and had them cancelled but at least they have some kind of protection. It’s the 9000 people who could lose their jobs that’s the saddest part of all of this. Not that Beggy would even mention them, oh no, it’s ALWAYS I’m alright Jack with her.
Stupid c*nt!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

bluey

VIP Member
In ur your words beggy, “some people don’t help themselves getting bad publicity” beggy ur one of these people. Ur scum!! Driving over the limit!!!

• Heart

Pinky1977

I love the quote “ I know some of my followers don’t go out shopping as much as me “ YES Beggy they are all at work !

Do you know what working full time is ? Lazy bint

• Haha
Reactions: 16

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
I’ve finally caught up with all the comments! I’ve missed so much 😂 I’ve not watched her stories yet, I have to mentally prepare myself and I’m about to eat dinner so looking at her fossil face and ET phone home toes is a no no tonight. I may be back tomorrow 😂

• Haha

MadGal

VIP Member
It seems as though since she seen Mac and phoebe the other day and took them out to lunch she’s been on a bit of a downer and not herself and now this today, I reckon there was kind of an intervention! Maybe she mentioned why she wasn’t invited to the baby shower and they’ve told her straight about her behaviour? Or she’s been told she can’t film or take any pictures of the baby when she’s here! Jason was out with them too so maybe he piped up and mentioned the spending on crap she does and what money is really like! For her to put that she’s trying to stop herself from spending money on shit she doesn’t need she’s definitely had a talking to 🤭

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She always goes back to this story and makes out that she’s a life saver and inspirational to other women.
I am sorry but you’ve still not beaten your demons Beggy and you can’t blame ‘trolls’ for that.
You’re the one taking the coating off garlic mushrooms and making that your main meal of the day, you’re the one buying appetite suppressant coffee, you’re the one on your stories stood in front of a mirror telling 66k people that you wish you could cut parts of your body off. You had these issues before you started your insta account and you still have them now so drop the act and quit trying to preach & blaming others for it!!!

• Heart