Beckyhomesweethome #8 So low on content she's shaving her legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she has said that the reason for her horrible leather like skin is because she doesn’t drink enough water 🤣🤣🤣 duck me Beggy, you’re not going to wake up tomorrow looking the age you CLAIM to be! It’s because you don’t eat why you look like a bag of tit and have no energy! She’s gone to the gym and she’s had nothing beforehand and nothing after to keep her energy levels up, she said she’s going to make something to eat but I bet it’ll be something small and unhealthy! Never known anyone in more denial than she is!
Nothing to do with the amount of alcohol she guzzles day in day out?!

Reactions: 5
I asked my daughter (she knows nothing of Becky) yesterday how old she thinks Becky looks no hesitation came straight out with early 50’s and when I told her she is younger than me her eyes went like dinner plates and her reply was get out of it no way 😂

• Haha
I asked my daughter (she knows nothing of Becky) yesterday how old she thinks Becky looks no hesitation came straight out with early 50’s and when I told her she is younger than me her eyes went like dinner plates and her reply was get out of it no way 😂
I asked my children, they said 50s too and couldn’t believe she’s my age.

Reactions: 4
I can't help but think beggys latest post is more too be like mrs hinch post yesterday...she dont like her but she does a lot of the same as her 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She’s definitely trying to be like hinch, she fancies a bit of attention yet again she pulls this one out of the bag every now and then to get a bit of attention and to get noticed .!! Even though her mates say it’s bull tit about the anorexia and the picture was taken when she had gallstones and could eat as it hurt and she felt ill .. so full of tit is this woman she’s a disgrace

Reactions: 8
She’s definitely trying to be like hinch, she fancies a bit of attention yet again she pulls this one out of the bag every now and then to get a bit of attention and to get noticed .!! Even though her mates say it’s bull tit about the anorexia and the picture was taken when she had gallstones and could eat as it hurt and she felt ill .. so full of tit is this woman she’s a disgrace
Omg really? She doesn’t seem well to me,

Reactions: 1
She always goes back to this story and makes out that she’s a life saver and inspirational to other women.
I am sorry but you’ve still not beaten your demons Beggy and you can’t blame ‘trolls’ for that.
You’re the one taking the coating off garlic mushrooms and making that your main meal of the day, you’re the one buying appetite suppressant coffee, you’re the one on your stories stood in front of a mirror telling 66k people that you wish you could cut parts of your body off. You had these issues before you started your insta account and you still have them now so drop the act and quit trying to preach & blaming others for it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She honestly thinks that the reason for her skin looking bad and always being tired is because she doesn’t drink enough water! Really?! Take a long hard look at your diet Becky, that’s the reason why you’re tired, you don’t eat right. Make an appointment to see a nutritionist to find out what you are deficient in instead of trying to be Instagram famous, your health should be more important than social media!

Just A feckin SIDE SALAD for dinner?? Oh no hang on...shes boiling eggs to go with it..thank god! Protein! Sustinance! Energy! but wait? Whats that? THREE of those four eggs are for other people? CALM DOWN BECKY ONE BOILED EGG AND A SIDE SALAD.. id smash one egg as a snack while waiting for my main meal to cook!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jeez Beggy what a great idea! There are no ends to her creative mind
Screenshot_20190910-193519_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just A feckin SIDE SALAD for dinner?? Oh no hang on...shes boiling eggs to go with it..thank god! Protein! Sustinance! Energy! but wait? Whats that? THREE of those four eggs are for other people? CALM DOWN BECKY ONE BOILED EGG AND A SIDE SALAD.. id smash one egg as a snack while waiting for my main meal to cook!
She’s put mushrooms in it after she claimed she didn’t like them.

• Haha
I often used to wonder how the hell she managed to get through a whole day with no nutritional food inside of her but then I realised she does duck all apart from sitting on her arse watching box sets or sitting on her arse dishing out 2p’s. She doesn’t use much energy for that...

In all seriousness though, I could eat that salad and ONE egg as an afternoon snack NOT as my main evening meal!

She’s put mushrooms in it after she claimed she didn’t like them.
She only likes them raw...bleeping weirdo! 😂

• Haha
Has anyone noticed that when she’s going to watch something on tv she always says she’s “quickly” going to watch it? I have visions of her watching things on fast forward! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.