Beckyhomesweethome #8 So low on content she's shaving her legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everytime I watch one of her stories my brains like
'I bet her breath skinks'
I can't watch a story without thinking it.
Woman generally looks like she skinks 😂😂
She constantly looks dirty, it must be the fake tan sitting in the wrinkles of her face that makes her look dirty???

Reactions: 6
Wakes up
Picks up phone
Scrolls tattle / insta
Scratches sweaty chest
Licks finger to wipe mark off her face

Why is she so grotty?!

Get up, get a shower, brush your teeth, put some appropriate clothes on, have your breakfast and THEN pick up your phone. She’s so addicted to it it’s the first thing she thinks of as soon as she opens her eyes, isn’t it?! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she’s fell out of bed and gone to the gym no wash or anything 🤷‍♀️ Grubby son of a witch 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
How dare she go into someone’s room and film them in bed? No boundaries id be livid

Reactions: 5
So they’ve both been to the gym come home not showered and got changed into clean clothes 😳 filthy sweaty cows

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She has definitely had a boob job at one time as there is no way you can lose weight and be that thin and your boobs stay the same . They might be sagging down to her waist but they are still big for her body frame .

Reactions: 6
Jesus her eyelashes how can she think they look good 😂😂😂 stuck together spiders 🕷 comes to mind

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What happened on the video where she’s saying she’s off to Nandos with Brooke’s friends? It looks like she either tripped over her size 12 feet or saw a ghost lol!

And duck off with the outfit of the day, you aren’t a fashion celeb you daft old bint!

• Haha
What Middle Aged woman goes out with their teenage daughter and her friends for lunch🤔

In Brooke’s defence, the car wasn’t moving so (hopefully) she moved it 🤷🏻‍♀️
It makes no difference. If the keys are in the engine you still shouldn’t use a phone. You can’t even pull over and talk on a phone if the engine is running.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.