Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dan26

Makes out she needs a break as she’s been doing insta every day for 2 years .... you do know Becky it’s your OWN choice to do insta it’s NOT YOUR JOB .... ffs get a grip

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
Can we just talk about Brooke’s eyebrows?!? They need their own postcode they’re so big! She looks ridiculous.

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Brooke is 19, she should wash her own filthy bin out instead of mirror pouting!
They strike me as a very self absorbed pair to be honest.
Brooke’s too busy posting selfies to clean her bin 😂 My daughter is 19 in January,is at Uni but has her own flat and it’s immaculate. She pays her own bills, cooks for herself and acts like an adult. Brooke is a spoilt little brat who will always rely on Mummy & Daddy to do everything for her.

KLRDN

I’ve just remembered isn’t tomorrow the day she’s gonna bust out the hot pink Wham looking suit?

I cannot wait 🙌🏻

George Michael eat your fucking heart out

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Jesus h christ her boobs are about 6 miles from her neck and an inch from her man feet 🤮 put the fuckers away you crow

Who cleans the showers whilst they’re in it 🤷‍♀️ She’s a right dirtbag

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jambojambo

VIP Member
She’s banging on about phones she doesn’t like the swipey up ones fuck off beggy you love a swipe up 😂

• Haha

Tink82

Just watched carlyjadedrake story of her and her mum in sainsburys and they came across pampass grass ...to which they said if you got this in your front garden it means your a swinger 😂😂😂😂 beggys got it in hers 👌🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Mutley98

VIP Member
Why has she bought a travel kettle for America, most Vegas hotels have a kettle in the room. Why not just buy a £5.99 one from Argos and use a plug adapter

• Angry

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She’s such a damn hypocrite!

And stop going on about the clothes you’re giving away as though you’re some kind of fucking saint.
You’d think you were giving your life to them, you’re handing over a few pieces of clothing for heavens sake.
If you give to any charity just do it, you don’t need to bloody advertise it to everyone beforehand, why do you have to make everything about YOU!!!!

Leita

Chatty Member
I worry about Becky, her health, she is definitely losing weight, low blood pressure is serious.

Last month it was the menopause, this month the pill and periods. I just wonder if it’s a hidden cry for help. Becky if you read this, I have a genuine concern. Seek help if you need it.

I did like the dresses on her, but very worrying she is very thin.

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Why is she taking photos in her bra!!! Surly it’s less hassle to put a top on then do what she’s done to it. Is she taking photos of herself in her undies and sending them to someone.
Course she is she’s sending them to Shelly 🙊

• Haha

Eyesdown

Omg so many questions!

Whose party was it?

What the hell was the dress code?? The woman in pink must have thought it was fancy dress. Seriously who dresses like that???
Somebody who is living with cancer and probably gives no fcuks.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Let’s be honest, she’s not giving those clothes away out of the goodness of her heart, she’s giving them away because Brooke needs rail space.
If she didn’t have to clear some clothes out she wouldnt, she’d just keep stockpiling them!!

Last edited: