Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mutley98

VIP Member
Omg so many questions!

Whose party was it?

What the hell was the dress code?? The woman in pink must have thought it was fancy dress. Seriously who dresses like that???
The lady in question is called Claire and she had and is still going through a four and half year battle with cancer, the hair wrap she wears is rather than a wig and saying two fingers to cancer.! Cut her some slack
I can’t stand Becky but this lady has been through a lot with positivity even at the darkest times

• Heart
Reactions: 20

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Tea tonight - Potato gratin
Tea tomorrow - Home made coleslaw
Tea Friday - Air fried Fish Fingers
Tea Saturday - Chop
Tea Sunday - Bacon Buttie from her new gadget!
Dessert -Frozen Raspberries 🤣

**Repeat Every Week**

There ya go Beggy fans, I’ve done a week in the life of Beggy cooking for you all! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m sorry...I’ve never heard of this woman before but happened this thread on the front page so I checked out her insta page.

65 thousand followers for fudge in a fucking pint glass. Is this a joke? Am I in a nightmare? This cannot be for real.

• Haha
  • Heart

bluey

VIP Member
Did we really need to know Jason got an infection when he had the snip?? I’m sure he appreciates that!
We also do not need to know about ur tablets and whether ur gonna bleed.
Is this what ur insta has resulted too?

• Sick

A girl has no name

Chatty Member
If she's got nothing to post, how about doing us all a favour and deactivate her account for a while! Oh and maybe take up a basic english course while you're at it! Those last few posts made my head hurt!

Reactions: 19

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
And!! She fucking drove to work this morning!! Over the limit- again. She is a danger to herself and everyone else 🤬🤬

• Angry

Jambojambo

VIP Member
I hope she changes those flip flops before she drives off .....Pauline wasn’t eating a cherry tomato when you walked in the shop she nearly head butted the counter coz she saw you coming in an thought oh ffs what does she want free from my shop now

• Haha

NoseyNeb

Now the pint glass fudge video on IGTV, nobody wants or needs a tutorial how to fill a glass with fudge ffs

• Haha

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Shes just very typical of a certain social economic group from felixstowe.
Its a small town, not much to do, everyone knows everyone ( and their brother, and their mum)
Shes just got the same behaviours as when she was 15 because she doesnt have any intelligence to do otherwise. Plus, everyone around her will be doing the same, in the same places as they were 20 years ago.

Mac was probably conceived under the pier she works in!
Ha I can imagine her flamingo legs wrapped round some oiks neck as her budgie toes scraped the roof of the pier 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

KLRDN

I never feel the need to write in capitals but WHO THE FUCK IS ASKING HER TO SHARE WHAT FOOD SHE BUYS AND COOKS!!

Who are you fucking weirdos! This is why people like Beggy get as many followers as they do. The world is full of tragically simple minded people who will copy your style, your house and evidently your food shop. This is beyond a joke now

• Haha

KLRDN

Shes disappointed the women's refuge dont want her clothes :oops:
A normal reaction would be ok no worries do you know of any other charities that might benefit. But not Beggy. No she has a face like a smacked arse that she wont be able to boomerang her shabby 3rd hand shit being handed over
Screenshot_20190902-103327_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Mabellovestea

VIP Member
It’s not the fucking same you thick prick, Superdrug and Boots are different shops! Tesco is the same shop whichever town you go to. Ffs!!!

• Haha

Hellooo

yup the first thing I’d do at 6am if I couldn’t sleep is order 12 bottles of prosecco...

• Haha