Beckyhomesweethome #8 So low on content she's shaving her legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just caught up on her story when she’s scratching her out of date cleavage 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Disgusting

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Is it me or is she getting so boring nothing to say and constantly on repeat same old drivel on repeat same old pictures same old chat same old kiddy crafts Boring . Time to put your phone down and live your life Beggy . You are Boring .

yup the first thing I’d do at 6am if I couldn’t sleep is order 12 bottles of prosecco...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it me or is she getting so boring nothing to say and constantly on repeat same old drivel on repeat same old pictures same old chat same old kiddy crafts Boring . Time to put your phone down and live your life Beggy . You are Boring .
So yeah....

Reactions: 7
Why do we need to know what her entire family are doing for the day? Struggling for content in your dull life Beggy?

Reactions: 8
And over £50 on gin last night. Madness.
Life’s essentials. I’ll never understand how anyone can drink money away. But, will happily buy cheap clothes, shoes and home accessories. I’d rather put that money on private health care to sort my mothers cancer issue. But that’s just my view

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t get her, every single day she comes up with something new that just makes me think ‘WOW’

£120 in less than 12 hours on alcohol?! Yes it’s her ( Jason’s) money but if my Mum had been waiting months upon months to have cancer cut out of her face that’s supposedly spreading then I’d do the same as the lady above, that right there could be a couple of months of medical insurance for her.

I lost my Mum very suddenly when I was 25, I’d give up every thing I own to even get one day back with her if I could, why does it feel as though Beggy is void of any emotional thoughts or feelings. She really does come across as a very selfish, self centred woman 😏

Reactions: 15
Why has she bought a travel kettle for America, most Vegas hotels have a kettle in the room. Why not just buy a £5.99 one from Argos and use a plug adapter

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Why aren’t they ringing an emergency dentist? Once your practice closes on a Friday and you need emergency treatment you should be directed to another number so you can get help!

Reactions: 6
Claire Coleby saying she’s had a lovely visit from her friend Beckyhomesweethome, how nice of her to visit after her chemo yesterday. Shame she doesn’t bother visiting her own mother 🤬

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.