Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
I’ve just reported her, I was also advised if anyone else has seen her stories to report it to Crimestoppers- it’s annonomous so you don’t need to give any of your details and it can be done online.
I’m not sure what can be proved as her stories will time out because of new stories she’s uploading but at least they have some information on her.

She could kill someone, I’ve seen the devastation this causes, she may think she feels fine & it’s ok to drive because it’s only around the corner but it’s not fucking ok...it’s NEVER ok!!!!
My grandfather was killed by someone over the limit the next day so this strikes a painful chord with me. Is she fucking thick broadcasting to 65k followers that she drives whilst over the limit.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

KNYE_19

Why does she always look to the side when shes filming? And then ends every video with "yeah...that's about it...see you later"....2 mins later shes back on 😑🙄

Reactions: 16

sid&nancy123

Chatty Member
Just watched the shower of shit that is Beggy’s insta stories. She’s discussing the girl from little mix who was abused online by people about her size. How dare Beggy sit there acting holier than thou when she LOVES a bit of fat shaming herself!!! Who remembers when Gemma Collins hit the deck on dancing on ice? That made Beggy’s year! And let’s not forget every time she is sent sweets or biscuits in the post from her arse licking followers she makes a big song and dance of saying she has to hide them from ‘greedy bastard’ Jason! Fuck off Beggy you two faced prick.
Does anyone remember on her original account when she worked at the old people’s home, she use to go to McDonald’s drive throu with her larger workmate .. & on a couple of occasions she’d show her mate eating a burger & call her a ‘fat bastard’ her mate use to laugh but it was blatantly taking the piss

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

sid&nancy123

Chatty Member
Ffs what was that rant all about regarding her pill 🤦🏻‍♀️ “Say if it makes me bleed, say if it makes me fat?” You stupid tart, have you no idea of how stupid you sound! Full grown arse woman acting like a dickhead

• Heart

GossBoss

VIP Member
Imagine publicly announcing your going to work with a raging hangover! (I mean I’ve done it but I try to hide it from my employer!!)
Anyone else would either change their shift or not drink to oblivion the night before work. I bet she'll drive in too !!

imaginedragon83

VIP Member
Break glass in case of EMERGANCY...sweet f*ck. Would you not make sure you have spelled something correctly before making it into a birthday present!!!

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Why would you want someone who can’t even string an intelligent sentence together advertising your products? What are these companies thinking? It’s either lush or cute with Beggy & that’s it, she doesn’t know any other descriptive words 🙄

And for those idiots asking how you put one of those boxes together you need to go & give your head a wobble FFS!!!

Outfit of the day 😂😂😂😂😂 Is she for real? Who wants to dress like a 14 year old from the 80’s!!!

And what’s with nearly wetting your knickers over a bottle of gin, bloody hell woman, calm ya tits!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mumof3

VIP Member
One day I might count the amount of times she says “so, umm, yeah” It drives me bonkers 🙈

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Please Nikki, do not send anymore of your beautiful products to Beggy again, after raspberrygate she certainly doesn’t deserve another thing!!!
If Beggy wants Pablos lover & babies let her bloody buy them!!

Who secretly thinks Nikki doesn’t even like Beggy??? 😭😭😭

Elsiemoo

Chatty Member
took my kids to the pier to cash in their tickets for tacky prizes yesterday, saw her behind her “till” she looks so much more gaunt and miserable in ‘real’ life!

• Sick

NoseyNeb

FML shouting/whispering, LOS vegas you thick fuck its LAS vegas. Her dumbness winds me up!

Pug faced ugly cunt 😂😂
Please fess up whoever you are, I want to give you a high 5 🤚🏼
My name is ....soz I can't tell you! x

Shes disappointed the women's refuge dont want her clothes :oops:
A normal reaction would be ok no worries do you know of any other charities that might benefit. But not Beggy. No she has a face like a smacked arse that she wont be able to boomerang her shabby 3rd hand shit being handed over
View attachment 37505
Instead of spending money on constant shit, why doesn't she get her teeth sorted out?!!!

Lighthouse is a charity shop isn’t it?
No it's womens aid based in Ipswich, I've just googled and then emailed to ask if they are accepting donations of clothing at the moment, I'll let you all know if they reply.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I don’t get her, every single day she comes up with something new that just makes me think ‘WOW’

£120 in less than 12 hours on alcohol?! Yes it’s her ( Jason’s) money but if my Mum had been waiting months upon months to have cancer cut out of her face that’s supposedly spreading then I’d do the same as the lady above, that right there could be a couple of months of medical insurance for her.

I lost my Mum very suddenly when I was 25, I’d give up every thing I own to even get one day back with her if I could, why does it feel as though Beggy is void of any emotional thoughts or feelings. She really does come across as a very selfish, self centred woman 😏

MadGal

VIP Member
I reckon Mac & Phoebe will allow all this fuss for a few days but I doubt we’ll see many photos on Instagram of the baby. I’ve never posted pics of my grandkids on social media, my daughter didn’t want them to be on so I respected her decision completely. My close friends & family see pics and tbh that’s all that matters. I’ve no idea why these people with thousands and thousands of followers would want to expose their child to all those strangers on social media.
I find it strange people re posting her photos of them all too! To think someone was saving pictures of my baby that I didn’t know would freak me out!

Mabellovestea

VIP Member
Garlic mushrooms on the menu tonight...
Mic drop.

Garlic mushrooms for tea, minus the mushrooms. So just basically some fried batter. I mean wtf??? Becky do not start giving food advice, this could be very dangerous to any vulnerable followers.

I’m absolutely gobsmacked after this morning she’s just showed us what she’s eating tonight. Omg I’m shocked, she needs help.

Elsiemoo

Chatty Member
if one of my aunties looked and sounded that depressed about coming to my wedding I’d tell them to not fucking bother!!! Is she down about today because she can’t be on her phone all day, I wonder 🤔