Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justabrowser

My little one is 4 and he loves to help me when I’m doing the cleaning or the laundry. I don’t by any means make him do this he is just a child but he wants to help me it’s just fun for him at this age. He knows to load his dirty laundry into the machine, he likes to help me when i vacuum, he helps to make his own bed & he tidies his own toys away. I don’t make him at four do chores he wants to help me and he will help for about a minute and then go back to playing. He’s just a little boy that will help anyone & his little face lights up I can’t say no.

The only thing in which I do say to him to do is to help me tidy his toys and more time than not he will do it himself.

Jesus wept ...the box! I love made by Yasmin as well.

Anyone seen that prettymentallife girl? She seems pretty normal and at least take the piss out of all this stuff 🙄 she’s a comedian though so maybe that’s y 😂😂😂😂

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
I don’t understand how everyone’s a troll for just asking her a question?! Isn’t she trolling also then if she’s lurking on other peoples pages then outing them for buying followers 🤔 Becky get a grip I’ve followed you from day one & the way you gained followers so quickly was never normal
Who did she out?

Luce0331

VIP Member
Becky we know you read here. Please consider giving some Christmas decs to a family who doesn’t have a lot or any. Especially with children. Or help a school or a nursery or a kids home. You don’t need to disclose the location or anything for safe guarding but you have SO much and you seem to have disposable income. Please consider this you could make a families Christmas. As the above posters have mentioned. You will have a grandchild soon so please think of it from a young families perspective.
Have you said this to her?