Beckyhomesweethome #8 So low on content she's shaving her legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a damn hypocrite!

And stop going on about the clothes you’re giving away as though you’re some kind of bleeping saint.
You’d think you were giving your life to them, you’re handing over a few pieces of clothing for heavens sake.
If you give to any charity just do it, you don’t need to bloody advertise it to everyone beforehand, why do you have to make everything about YOU!!!!
That's if she actually does donate them, she usually flogs them on fb!

Reactions: 5
That's if she actually does donate them, she usually flogs them on fb!

I think she’ll have to take them to a refuge now but that might be difficult to prove as refuges won’t want her using the camera.

Beggy calling bullshit on an account growing by 30k in a matter of days, saying they bought followers, which is quite obvious, but Beggy you're such a hypocrite, you bought followers on your old account didn't you?
Is that why she lost the original one??

Reactions: 2
That's what she told her followers, she ripped off her followers doing a charity collection and pocketed the money herself and she also bought loads of bots.

Yes

I don’t like Becky but she always showed the receipts of everything she brought for that family at Christmas. Didn’t rip anyone off

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn’t she keep “petrol money” for herself?
Plus didn’t someone post screenshots of a conversation with Becky with her admitting she’d ‘borrowed’ some of the money!
I’m only going from memory on this so please don’t quote me.
I don’t know if any of it was true but Becky blamed a troll for it apparently 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Yeah she kept some petrol money for herself and yes I remember the screen shots of her saying that, and she said someone made account up and photoshopped it so it looked like it came from her .... but the spelling was spot on for her and the words she uses. And Becky so would do that let’s be real here

Whoever accused her of stealing the money was found out to be lying. They were using an app to fake the messages between the two of them then fucked up because they forgot to change the username on one of the messages so it was obvious they had been made up. Whoever created the messages went quiet after that.

Becky is stupid but I don’t think she’d be so blatant as to admit she’d taken the money.

Reactions: 2
Plus didn’t someone post screenshots of a conversation with Becky with her admitting she’d ‘borrowed’ some of the money!
I’m only going from memory on this so please don’t quote me.
I don’t know if any of it was true but Becky blamed a troll for it apparently 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes you’re correct I remember that

Do you think Jason’s crow barred her phone from her massive dinner plate hands

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Hello beauts 🤢😂 I’ve just caught up with the past 24hrs on a Beggy’s stories. Right, can I please have a pound for every time she said the word LUSH and give us another pound for every time the prick wrote the word LUSH on her written stories in the last 24 hours. If someone does this I reckon it will cover the cost of me having a spend up in home bargains, B&M and Homebase! May even have enough money left to pick up a Lidl potato gratin and a few bottles of gin on the way home!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
took my kids to the pier to cash in their tickets for tacky prizes yesterday, saw her behind her “till” she looks so much more gaunt and miserable in ‘real’ life!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I find Jason sleazy af, the way he always makes sexual remarks when she films him and always waging his tongue around.
Happens most times she records him..
Im no prude but it actually makes my skin crawl.

• Heart
A lass I follow has just posted these on her story, I wonder if she is on here? Come on fess up!

Beggy's reply though, she thinks she's above the law and she's above everyone else. Patronising foolish old goat, I hope she gets caught, banned and heavily fined.

I also hope her dog isn't injured as a result of her irresponsibility.

I find Jason sleazy af, the way he always makes sexual remarks when she films him and always waging his tongue around.
Happens most times she records him..
Im no prude but it actually makes my skin crawl.
He's as repulsive as she is 🤮 to think their daughter watches those stories too (I know she's 18 but still) not to mention other young girls maybe seeing them too. Vile.

Attachments

• Wow
A lass I follow has just posted these on her story, I wonder if she is on here? Come on fess up!

Beggy's reply though, she thinks she's above the law and she's above everyone else. Patronising foolish old goat, I hope she gets caught, banned and heavily fined.

I also hope her dog isn't injured as a result of her irresponsibility.

He's as repulsive as she is 🤮 to think their daughter watches those stories too (I know she's 18 but still) not to mention other young girls maybe seeing them too. Vile.
Pug faced ugly bleep 😂😂
Please fess up whoever you are, I want to give you a high 5 🤚🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Shes disappointed the women's refuge dont want her clothes :oops:
A normal reaction would be ok no worries do you know of any other charities that might benefit. But not Beggy. No she has a face like a smacked arse that she wont be able to boomerang her shabby 3rd hand tit being handed over
Screenshot_20190902-103327_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Shes disappointed the women's refuge dont want her clothes :oops:
A normal reaction would be ok no worries do you know of any other charities that might benefit. But not Beggy. No she has a face like a smacked arse that she wont be able to boomerang her shabby 3rd hand tit being handed over
View attachment 37505
How selfish of them 🙄🙄🙄 all about becky

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.