Beckyhomesweethome #8 So low on content she's shaving her legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she really just lay there & scratch her sweaty cleavage in front off 66k people 🤢

She has zero decorum or self respect!
Sorry but that’s just yucky!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Jesus h christ her boobs are about 6 miles from her neck and an inch from her man feet 🤮 put the fuckers away you crow

Who cleans the showers whilst they’re in it 🤷‍♀️ She’s a right dirtbag

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
As if her condescending instructions on how to put the box together wasn’t enough she’s now spinning the duck out of it and is making me want to rip it up😠

Reactions: 4
I find it unbelievable the people had to ask how to make the box. There must be some really thick people out there. It’s like they can’t function without someone instructing them on how to do everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Literally now felt sick! Rubbing between her sweaty cleavage, no need.!
Proves you can’t buy class 🤢

If I was madebyyasmin I’d be gutted by her review. If you want to be ‘an influencer’ try the product before and think about what your going to say. It was obvious she hated the perfume 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Literally now felt sick! Rubbing between her sweaty cleavage, no need.!
Proves you can’t buy class 🤢

If I was madebyyasmin I’d be gutted by her review. If you want to be ‘an influencer’ try the product before and think about what your going to say. It was obvious she hated the perfume 🤷‍♀️
OMG that review was AWFUL to watch 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus wept ...the box! I love made by Yasmin as well.

Anyone seen that prettymentallife girl? She seems pretty normal and at least take the piss out of all this stuff 🙄 she’s a comedian though so maybe that’s y 😂😂😂😂

Fucks sake beggy baggy tits first thing in the morning still can't string a sentence together as per.... Thick as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why would you want someone who can’t even string an intelligent sentence together advertising your products? What are these companies thinking? It’s either lush or cute with Beggy & that’s it, she doesn’t know any other descriptive words 🙄

And for those idiots asking how you put one of those boxes together you need to go & give your head a wobble FFS!!!

Outfit of the day 😂😂😂😂😂 Is she for real? Who wants to dress like a 14 year old from the 80’s!!!

And what’s with nearly wetting your knickers over a bottle of gin, bloody hell woman, calm ya tits!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What is Whitney nail 🤔 😂😂 she’s dumb as arseholes and why would you send your poorly mum for it get it yourself you alcoholic beg

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Please cover up Becky we don’t need to see all that flesh, at our age and I’m four years older it’s not attractive and really not for everybody to see . Keep somethings private and your chest is one of them !!!

Reactions: 7
It’s not the bleeping same you thick prick, Superdrug and Boots are different shops! Tesco is the same shop whichever town you go to. Ffs!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Too hyper over gin...bloody pisshead...tone that screeching down you whichety grub...

It’s not the bleeping same you thick prick, Superdrug and Boots are different shops! Tesco is the same shop whichever town you go to. Ffs!!!
Yes why the duck doesn’t she understand this!! I don’t buy milk from Waitrose and cry it’s not the same price as Aldi 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Does she know you’re supposed to brush your lash extensions at least once a day?
Never seen any look so shite in my life!

She was more excited by the £1:50 bouquet box than she was the perfume she was gifted! She is a chav, and an illiterate one at that!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.