Beckyhomesweethome #8 So low on content she's shaving her legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet poor Phoebe hates having to spend time with her, I can just imagine her spitting & screeching at the poor girl and drunkenly patting her stomach

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Jesus H Christ with her spinning on the floor. Why aren’t Brooke or Jason sending her home??? If any of my aunties behaved like that at my wedding they’d be getting dro kicked out the door

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ffs ive seen the lot spinning round on the floor wafting her Grimsby dock all over the place get up and get some decorum your 50 not 15 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s really rude saying can I have a gin yet! It’s someone big day and your slagging it off ! The faces she pulled - rude !

Who takes food ! They are the Dingles !
Thought she was feeding a small bleeping army all them sarnies! Bet she never ate one of em!!

Jesus H Christ with her spinning on the floor. Why aren’t Brooke or Jason sending her home??? If any of my aunties behaved like that at my wedding they’d be getting dro kicked out the door
Breakdancing now!! Ffs get her a cab home, if that were my mum Brooke I’d be cringing my arse off!

Reactions: 7
Imagine acting like that at a family wedding, I’m all for having fun & a laugh but my god that really is cringeworthy fuckery 🙈

Reactions: 11
OMG. The cringe is hard with this one 🙈What an embarrassing creature she is! If that were my mum I’d of dragged her off that dance floor by her size 12’s

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve had a couple of vodkas tonight, please tell me it’s my eyes playing silly buggers? She absolutely did not throw herself on the floor and start spinning around did she? At a wedding! And now dirty dancing?
The woman has no shame!
Run Mac and pheobe run!!!! The shame 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did her brother shout hello all you thousands of followers? 😳 Imagine shouting your mouth off about how many followers you have on Instagram at a family wedding 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I'm embarrassed for her...
Judging by the fact there's hardly anyone else on the dancefloor I'd say that's the feeling of the majority of the other guests too ! I just started watching + thought no .... Is she really doing that .... I went to a Wedding earlier in the year and the 4 yr old flower girl did that but this is actually making me feel really uncomfortable. She is so DESPERATE for attention I honestly believe she absolutely has morals at all.
It's actually quite sad 😒

Reactions: 9
Judging by the fact there's hardly anyone else on the dancefloor I'd say that's the feeling of the majority of the other guests too ! I just started watching + thought no .... Is she really doing that .... I went to a Wedding earlier in the year and the 4 yr old flower girl did that but this is actually making me feel really uncomfortable. She is so DESPERATE for attention I honestly believe she absolutely has morals at all.
It's actually quite sad 😒
* No morals

Reactions: 1
Imagine publicly announcing your going to work with a raging hangover! (I mean I’ve done it but I try to hide it from my employer!!)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.