Beckyhomesweethome #8 So low on content she's shaving her legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of clothes this horrid woman has is outrageous...all the clothes unworn with labels that she is getting rid of show she has a problem.
Rather than buying several classy pieces she buys a load of trash.
There must have been 50 pairs of jeans..she will never wear them in a year...she has serious problems with her compulsive behaviour.
She was as high as a kite today because it’s payday🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
THAT amount of clothes is just ridiculoussss...

The funny thing is, quite a lot of the tagged stuff is car boot bargains she’s gotten etc.. that she apparently “washes” as soon as she gets it! Sooo...

Reactions: 10
I feel angry....disgusted and bloody sickened at the amount of clothes she has just got rid off. God knows what or when she would of worn all that 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬. Shes a disgrace..serious clothing buying habit gone wrong!!!

Reactions: 12
The only reason all those clothes you’re giving away are still tagged, is because you’re buying knocked off gear from the boot sale you silly tit 😏 beggy stop trying to copy Nikki westhome .. you are not someone to give, you’re someone who takes! Big difference 🤔

Reactions: 9
Right. Who has seen concrete evidence that this woman is only 40? I am NOT BUYING IT. Those last stories where she’s raving about that load of shite she’s watched? She looks, sounds and has all the mannerisms of someone in their late 60’s. Show anyone her photo and I guarantee they’ll agree.

Reactions: 12
Let’s be honest, she’s not giving those clothes away out of the goodness of her heart, she’s giving them away because Brooke needs rail space.
If she didn’t have to clear some clothes out she wouldnt, she’d just keep stockpiling them!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I’m absolutely shocked and outraged at the sheer volume of clothes she has.! I’m not sure weather she thinks it gives her some sort of status
I think Jason has probably said something about her spending etc as she’s being saying lots of stuff about an ‘expensive few months ahead’

Reactions: 11
Oh and stop lying, Beggy! You stated in your stories tonight that all the clothes you don’t want anymore go to charity...

I smell bullshit 🤥 Stop lying to your followers & just tell the truth that you sell them, instead of letting them think you’re some kind of Mother Theresa 🙄
Omg the second pic.......BRAN new 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surprise surprise, it's off to get pissed with the swingers tonight. Time for boomerangs of a gin glass and screeching the wrong words to songs. Same old boring tit.
And why is she always scratching her manky chest? Fleas? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
The amount of clothes this horrid woman has is outrageous...all the clothes unworn with labels that she is getting rid of show she has a problem.
Rather than buying several classy pieces she buys a load of trash.
There must have been 50 pairs of jeans..she will never wear them in a year...she has serious problems with her compulsive behaviour.
She was as high as a kite today because it’s payday🤷🏼‍♀️
The eating and buying and hoarding all point to a disorder which needs unpicking through professional help.

Reactions: 6
Oh and stop lying, Beggy! You stated in your stories tonight that all the clothes you don’t want anymore go to charity...

I smell bullshit 🤥 Stop lying to your followers & just tell the truth that you sell them, instead of letting them think you’re some kind of Mother Theresa 🙄
Ooooh a SIZE 10 someone get in touch with _beingbrittany

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The constant scratching makes me itchy :sick:
Beggy grab some moisturiser and soak that chest will ya

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Love how she’s deleted the original flip flop broken post you can tell they have been worn loads of times 😂 she’s trying to bag a free new pair now she’s such a bleeping skank

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.