Beckyhomesweethome #70 Beggy's been cast aside but look forward to seeing the Gypsy bride!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good god they all look rough as shi*t why was she so stressed about clothes when they gone to such a dive? She looks like she fits right in!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's so embarrassing, isn't it? All she's done is burn her corned beef chest, take selfies and drink - it's really pathetic!

In regards to ED, why isn't she concerned about weight gain from alcohol and sweets? I don't understand it so apologies for any ignorance, but you bloat so much with drink, so why is she restricting proper food, yet eats sweets and drinks like a fish? πŸ€”
You don’t often see fat alcoholics
---
Legs? Thought they were arms/elbows πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
You don’t often see fat alcoholics
---

Legs? Thought they were arms/elbows πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Agreed, they get all the sugar/calories from alcohol.
My mum was an alcoholic ( sober for 16 years before she died)
She'd NEVER had a sweet tooth while actively drinking but once sober, she was FOREVER in the biscuit tin and really did fill out.

Reactions: 4
Imagine putting that as a quote when her poor Mum had/has skin cancer.
If she had any intelligence she wouldn't write such tit, instead she would be advising people to use a high spf to protect the skin, stay in the shade at certain times, keep hydrated ( not alcohol Beggy) wear a hat, invest in decent sunglasses etc...

The woman is a liability.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They all look like they smoke 60 a day 🀣
What a tit holiday, all they've done is get pissed. Classy.

Reactions: 19
They havnt even seen the ocean have they. Ffs whats the point. Get on a sunbed and go to the pub its cheaper

Reactions: 12
This looks like the worst holiday ever and they look like the type of people I would definitely avoid on holiday!!

Reactions: 17
Beautiful Spanish island and she eats this? (I say eat) when you could have paella or lovely local fish or seafood, yummy Spanish chicken and chorizo or even potato bravas .

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Basically all they've done is drink.constantly and get burn in the sun getting skin cancer . Great. What a classy bunch of women. Not. What happened to Dawny and the other lady she went to the spa with and was out with a lot. Beggy is just a hanger on.

• Haha