Beckyhomesweethome #70 Beggy's been cast aside but look forward to seeing the Gypsy bride!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She liked her friends dress on holiday when they unpacked so she went straight on Shein and ordered 2. One in each colour ! 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
After a week of vodka and toasting her corned beef chest she looks bloody awful. She needs to get the overpriced cold up out and drink some water as her face is like a dried up old prune.

Reactions: 11
Basically all they've done is drink.constantly and get burn in the sun getting skin cancer . Great. What a classy bunch of women. Not. What happened to Dawny and the other lady she went to the spa with and was out with a lot. Beggy is just a hanger on.
I wondered the same, where’s Dawny???

Reactions: 3
Well now I’ve watched her reviews on the price of food, alcohol, cigarettes and fake goods on the isle of future-ventura - I understand why she has ‘travel’ listed first on her bio 😂😂😂

I’ve only seen her visit LOS VAYGUS to gamble, Miami to go in hobby lobby, take an OAP cruise & go on 2 ladettes booze holidays. How does she dare imply she’s a travel account 😂😂😂

lastly, making rolls for the airport as grown working age adults with no children to feed 😂😂😂 even at expensive airport prices, you only have to pay for yourself. Obviously the ham, bacon & bread that they bought but never bought because it was too expensive to eat in, maxed out the budget. Honestly, clear as mud all that.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She sounds so common today - “the shopping was tit” naming all the bars and restaurants close by with all the lingo what an absolute mess! Nobody I repeat NOBODY wants any recommendations from where you went begs. Looked shocking

Reactions: 12
The muscle 💪 wastage in her arms is alarming. The picture off her in the black vest top and green trousers is not healthy but obviously she lavishes looking this size.

Reactions: 11
Oh my gosh something is so wrong, I hate to say it but she looks poorly in that photo with the black top. It's actually quite disturbing and I really hope she gets some help soon. For alĺ the ribbing on here, I've watched her for a few years now and, as I've said before, used to like her light hearted account BUT now, I feel actually sorry for how she is ending up.

I know she's annoying with constant chasing of insta fame but I'm genuinely shocked at her appearance 😳....sad

Reactions: 14
How can her family and loved ones look at them pictures and think her frame is normal and healthy

Reactions: 10
Her family doesn’t care, brooke only uses her as a baby sitter and jaysun clearly walks around with his eye closed. They have a very odd family set up in my opinion I’d be heart broken if it was my mum and try to intervene and get her help. Becky is happy being that size and the family don’t care as long as she’s not bothering them. I don’t feel sorry for her at all she made a big deal about how she knows she’s lost weight jaysun was going to do daily weigh in 🙄 and still hasn’t gotten help or addressed her issues. She knows exactly what she’s doing.

Reactions: 12
Her family doesn’t care, brooke only uses her as a baby sitter and jaysun clearly walks around with his eye closed. They have a very odd family set up in my opinion I’d be heart broken if it was my mum and try to intervene and get her help. Becky is happy being that size and the family don’t care as long as she’s not bothering them. I don’t feel sorry for her at all she made a big deal about how she knows she’s lost weight jaysun was going to do daily weigh in 🙄 and still hasn’t gotten help or addressed her issues. She knows exactly what she’s doing.
I do agree with all you've said. I know she's her own worst enemy and seems to enjoy losing weight but I just feel sorry for the situation really. As you say her family, from what we see, don't seem that supportive but hope she realises life is precious and she gets off the insta wagon and gets some help.

Reactions: 2
Her mum told her the biggest lie possible. Fucked her up good and proper for life. The person who she should’ve been able to trust the most.

Jason probably only got with her because she was young and naive. Doesn’t seem to want to spend any of his free time with her whatsoever. Unless it’s drinking of course.

Brooke uses her for a babysitter. Or shopping. Probably because Beggy will pay for the tit she wants.

Mac left as soon as he could.

Her friends are not actual real friends - we’ve never seen them before. They are drinking buddies. ( 6 heavy days ? Heavy days of binge drinking. Pathetic ).

Buying a dress in a Large when she’s full on skeletal.

Sad, sad life she leads. Someone needs to intervene.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20240318_193004_Instagram.jpg

Lovely classy necklace Begster, I'm sure I wore something similar in the 90's when I was 12. 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 17