Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Star15sh

VIP Member
She arranges a party for people she doesn't know. They've trashed the place by the looks of it and then left her to tidy up 🤣🤣
Her micro dishwasher will be going all day to wash those dishes IYKYK 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Wtf is she going on about this morning?! She hasn't bought herself any new clothes for ages?! Does she forget she shows us everything she buys...I actually can't get over the audacity of her today.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

So......yeah

Chatty Member
Not been on here for forever but just caught up - these threads used to fly by but I think Beggy is so boring that there’s nothing to even discuss about her! 😴
I had to comment on that shit mug she bought from the charity shop though - she’s too thick to realise that it was marked up as 25.99 but PLN (which is Polish Zloty - just over £5) not GBP 🤣She thought she had got a bargain the silly bint! Goes to show she will buy any tat if she thinks it is expensive 🤣🤣🤣
---
Oh also… hello everyone, hope you all had a good Christmas and new year 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Coconuttyyyy

Chatty Member
Is she taking the actual piss?????
I haven't bought any clothes in ages and ages???
Hello thick bitch, what about the Livs boutique the other day??? The shein stuff????
What an absolute moron.
Does she think we are as thick & stupid as her?????
So very clearly has a problem.

Reactions: 23

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
I think for the ones of us who have followed her for a fair few years now (me originally because believe it or not her account was OK with less adverts, begging and such like) wr can really see the physical changes in her. Her whole account has got beggy, braggy and boring too which seems to have changed her whole being. She seems to want this insta fame and hooked on freebies etc.

She's so clearly unwell and probably most of us on here find it quite sad and uncomfortable to watch. As much as she annoys me, I wish she'd close her account and get herself some help. She never looks genuinely happy, it's all false and only on a high when shes shopping or having work done (home or her face).

I dip in and out of her account as she's a hard watch. I hope her family are trying in the background to get through to her.

Reactions: 22

YorkshireMrs

Why is she saying they’ve hired a house when it’s literally an apartment complex she’s staying in?
just say you’ve booked an apartment instead of trying to make something sound more expensive than it is!

Popcorn ready

Chatty Member
Why does she look petrified when she hears that Jaysunnnnn is awake.....Bury St Edmunds is my local town i will make sure to avoid going in till shes gone lol.View attachment 2865525

Agree totally, I thought I was just over seeing things. But she looks shit scared when he came downstairs.

Then the voice went into whisper mode and she cut off so quick, something ain’t right about their relationship that’s for sure.

Lisa m

18 ladies coming on Saturday. She only knows 5 of them. Who actually has 13 strangers come there house for a hen doo….

• Haha
  • Heart

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
I don’t t think she would listen to friends and family if they voice their concerns about her weight or spending. She doesn’t ask Jason about anything that is done in the house, she’ll wait for him to leave and then redecorate a room in a few hours. All the junk in that house, sheds and garage I would say is 90% hers. Jason has hobbies and interests she has nothing but spending. Imagine at her age only a working few hours 2 days a week, I presume it’s minimum wage or just over so her income won’t be much. She spends like she’s a grafter all the while spending her husband’s money that he’s earned on absolute tat and rubbish. I have no sympathy whatsoever for her. she’s self-centred ignorant grabby old trout. She loves that she’s skin and bones, she injects her face with filler and Botox and it looks no different if anything worse. She has no meaning in her life at all apart from spending and boasting about her charity shop room full of FAKES! 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Kthxbye

Chatty Member
I remember we used to laugh at her mushroom hairstyle, but jesus she looked so much better, and more well put together then.

All these baggy dresses- she's hiding just how thin she has got

Her hair looks awful, her teeth are too big for her face, she's skin and bone and she looks sad.

I actually feel really sorry for her, she must be going through so much and having to do it all alone because her husband and kids aren't arsed with her.

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
33 of those coloured ‘H’ bracelets i can count on that story. 33!!!!!
That void she lives with must be HUGE!
She has no true friends, her daughter uses her as a babysitter and money tree, her son only sees her on the odd occasion, her many dad's and siblings don't bother with her either and her husband would rather get saddle sore than spend any valuable time with his wife.
She gets a quick buzz from falling onto the buy button, yet that item is soon replaced with either another colour or another product.
Sad to say, but she is mentally unwell, shame only strangers on the internet can see it 😏

• Sad
  • Haha

Molly1cat

Chatty Member
I honestly think that she thinks people are jealous of her because she’s got 14 pairs of New Balance … 12 tacky bracelets .. 40 pairs of flip flops … a room full of clothes … 30 fake bags … etc etc . She thinks quantity equals wealth I’m sure of it

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Star15sh

VIP Member
Begging I mean asking for recommendations for laser eye surgery for Jason. I mean if I want to know something I use Google, read reviews on trust pilot that kind of thing

Popcorn ready

Chatty Member
Truly used and abused, what a sad sad life to put your own house in drunken strangers hands.

Why would anyone do that ? Is she so desperate for friends and to feel needed, Iv been to house party’s (really friends and family) and no matter how drunk we are, we always try to help the end of the night.

Clean away food, empty’s that sort of thing.
Yet it’s all been left to her. There she is hung over washing up while the “friends” are no doubt still in their nice warm beds.

I would feel sorry for her, but naaaa she will feel special for a few days now sad old lady.