Beckyhomesweethome #70 Beggy's been cast aside but look forward to seeing the Gypsy bride!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skipping through her stories this morning really fast, & everything starts with "so yeah, & yeah" ffs does she have any other vocabulary

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she use body cream on her face?! Buy a proper face bloody moisturiser 🙄

Reactions: 6
I'm so confused with all this hen do/wedding chat?! Is it just me or has she NEVER explained why this wedding is a big deal to her or who the person is?! When she first started talking about it all, I thought she was on about Brooke!! So bizarre!!!

Reactions: 11
I'm so confused with all this hen do/wedding chat?! Is it just me or has she NEVER explained why this wedding is a big deal to her or who the person is?! When she first started talking about it all, I thought she was on about Brooke!! So bizarre!!!
She is fully obsessed with this wedding. I think it's a new friend tbf, cos she dosent have Dawn as a mate anymore, so she's desperatley clinging on to this mate bending over backwards for her.actually just taking over her wedding... its embarrassing.

Reactions: 10
Dawn just vanished into thin air didn’t she?!! I suppose Jason is still friends with Shelley though. I think Beggy is hanging onto to these new friends she probably buys them drinks all the time to make them like her

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20240605_172408_Instagram.jpg

What role is Beggy playing in this wedding exactly and why is she putting so much effort in?! I don't even think we've seen this friend before...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I don’t get how all the money spent, she has one massive tooth in the center of her mouth. It’s so odd, it just looks like she only has one front tooth. She is being so used with this wedding, how can we has outsiders see it yet her close family don’t seem to see it. Then again they don’t see how ill she looks or they really don’t give a toss. Shame really..,,,,

Reactions: 10
All those pics she put on of Beggy and her “special friend”. I don’t follow Beggy but I watch her stories and I’ve never seen her before!! What is her name? Does she have one??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All those pics she put on of Beggy and her “special friend”. I don’t follow Beggy but I watch her stories and I’ve never seen her before!! What is her name? Does she have one??
All the pics she put on are recent pics so she’s clearly not an old friend for 15 years like she says xx

Reactions: 3
Dirty witch not taking her make up off before bed 🤮 another reason she has a face like a raisin

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What is she on?? I couldn’t watch all of it
---
She should put her phone down!!

Reactions: 4
Do you think she’s had the best day 😂
All the legal paperwork. I think you mean the wedding Becky, Saturday is the celebration, not the actual wedding. Who books a wedding venue without it having a license to hold weddings. Unless the celebration is in Becky’s back garden…

• Haha
She's absolutely hammered 🤣 for anyone that hasn't already go and watch her stories before she dirty deletes them 😂

• Haha