Beckyhomesweethome #70 Beggy's been cast aside but look forward to seeing the Gypsy bride!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant thread title thanks to @Shez80

Old thread https://tattle.life/threads/beckyho...5-dads-like-nanny.40963/page-53#post-18167974

Quick recap

Brookeblessher got engaged (not to baby daddy) after a 6 month relationship and even had a photoshoot.

Beggy went on a cruise, or did she really πŸ€”. The least talked about holiday ever, probably because she went during her "Prime Mrs Christmas" time.

Christmas was a non event, blink and you missed it, although she's hoping for a Hobby Lobby to open in England so she can get even more tat.

Had friends round last week, spoke about changing wall colours and boom... just like that another layer of paint has appeared on an ever shrinking room.

She's very busy with nail, hair, botox, teeth and tattoo removal appointments.

She's watched everything on Netflix and Prime (because she's so busy yeah).

She's very very very very very boring these days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Begging I mean asking for recommendations for laser eye surgery for Jason. I mean if I want to know something I use Google, read reviews on trust pilot that kind of thing

Reactions: 20
She has had 3 implants the practice website says from Β£2500 per implant 🀣 Β£7500 minimum, where does she get her cash?! Those docks must be hot hot hot! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She has had 3 implants the practice website says from Β£2500 per implant 🀣 Β£7500 minimum, where does she get her cash?! Those docks must be hot hot hot! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Spends on herself like she's loaded, yet Jason who has a proper job, more than 4 hrs a wk anyway, has to have beggy begging for free laser eye treatment for him!
If it was for her she wouldn't think twice about coughing up for it out the bank of Jason.

Reactions: 13
She boils my piss ! always spending on tat, clothes, shoes, hair, nails, eyelashes. She works 2 hours a week - how does she do it ? Get a proper job you lazy bint !

Reactions: 16
And WTF is that gilet shes got on this morning ????
im not even joking when I saw it I had flashbacks to my work experience in a care home (like 10yrs ago) where an old (like 93) lady had passed away in her sleep and she was wearing the exact same patterned nightgown 😭 she went to bed the same time as old beggy as well bless her heart πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She speaks so weird now - her teeth / overbite are too big!! Watch back pre teeth and she talks much better - now it’s like she’s got dentures 5 times too big in her mouth!

Reactions: 7
Awwww bless our becca, she had such a busy day yesterday. Getting her nails done, going for a walk and food then Mac coming over. I do t know how she does it I mean she’s a real inspiration for all us women out there that hold a job, family life, home life etc πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve had a funny feeling since the engagement pictures that Brooke is with child πŸ€”

• Wow
Reactions: 18