Beckyhomesweethome #70 Beggy's been cast aside but look forward to seeing the Gypsy bride!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she saying they’ve hired a house when it’s literally an apartment complex she’s staying in?
just say you’ve booked an apartment instead of trying to make something sound more expensive than it is!

Reactions: 22
I was expecting a villa of some sort 🤣 She really is a dick head.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well that looks grim.... 😐 Not that she'll care, she'll spend her week drinking like an old lush and burning herself to a crisp 🙄

Reactions: 13
Hahaha she’s in an complex where all the houses share the one pool 😂😂 I thought they had hired a villa with a pool of their own she’s so pathetic it’s beyond funny now

Reactions: 19
Hahaha she’s in an complex where all the houses share the one pool 😂😂 I thought they had hired a villa with a pool of their own she’s so pathetic it’s beyond funny now
I couldn't think of anything worse! 😂 That holiday was definitely a last minute cheap booking, serves her right! 😂

Reactions: 8
It is not a house you twit, it's an apartment that looks grim!! We stayed in a beautiful adults only hotel when we went, this is definitely cheap and cheerful, but not that cheerful 🤣

Reactions: 5
🤣🤣🤣 is that it
It annoyed me when she kept saying house instead of villa but it's actually neither, it looks like a right dive 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bear in mind that her mind was blown by the concept of staying in a CARAVAN PARK a few months back, so I highly doubt Becky's that bothered by not being in five star accommodation. Anyway she's been so down in the dumps lately that I hope she enjoys a few days of getting pissed up and tanning her hide, all the better if she locates a local tat shop or two to clear out :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Had to come over here .......wtaf?.......that place they're staying in looks like an utter tit pit.
Also can anyone tell me is Dawny in that picture? If not why not? She not invited?

Reactions: 2
Had to come over here .......wtaf?.......that place they're staying in looks like an utter tit pit.
Also can anyone tell me is Dawny in that picture? If not why not? She not invited?
Don’t think Beggy has been friends with Dawn for a long time, since Dawn and her husband separated

Reactions: 5