Beckyhomesweethome #70 Beggy's been cast aside but look forward to seeing the Gypsy bride!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find it very sad that she has to post that they are drinking so early in the morning, seriously grow up you pathetic cow!!

Reactions: 13
I just find it very sad that she has to post that they are drinking so early in the morning, seriously grow up you pathetic cow!!
It's so embarrassing, isn't it? All she's done is burn her corned beef chest, take selfies and drink - it's really pathetic!

In regards to ED, why isn't she concerned about weight gain from alcohol and sweets? I don't understand it so apologies for any ignorance, but you bloat so much with drink, so why is she restricting proper food, yet eats sweets and drinks like a fish? 🤔

Reactions: 7
It's so embarrassing, isn't it? All she's done is burn her corned beef chest, take selfies and drink - it's really pathetic!

In regards to ED, why isn't she concerned about weight gain from alcohol and sweets? I don't understand it so apologies for any ignorance, but you bloat so much with drink, so why is she restricting proper food, yet eats sweets and drinks like a fish? 🤔
It is so embarrassing, my daughter and husband would be mortified if I did that (not that I would)!!

Reactions: 3
I’d say they was left out from last night maybe, she’s the type to lie to make out somthing is more than it is. If they are drinking that early on the morning, even with the slight time difference it’s worrying for sure!

Reactions: 2
Acting like she's on a club 18-30's. Cringe 😅🥴 instead of sambuca for breakfast she could do with a fry up!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree with someone who posted above. She likes the attention she gets when people say how skinny she is. I personally don't think she'd be flaunting her body all the time, she'd want to cover up so people don't notice her weight loss

Reactions: 4
I agree with someone who posted above. She likes the attention she gets when people say how skinny she is. I personally don't think she'd be flaunting her body all the time, she'd want to cover up so people don't notice her weight loss
It’s crazy as she’s so insecure about herself hence the stress over clothes, but as you say she loves that she’s skin and bones 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 3
It's so chavvy. Does she think we all crave to behave like her and act like she's on her first 18-30 holiday. Don't get me wrong it doesn't matter what age you are and should just enjoy yourself but she's so unbelievably chavvy about it. Sambuca for breakfast.....how classy

She's already burnt to a crisp. Binge drinking and skin sunburn??? It's a sold no from me.

Reactions: 12
Who the hell are these people she’s with?
Fyi they all look like drunks. 😂

Reactions: 9
No concern for the empty calories in alcohol but god forbid she nibbles on some chips.The damage she's doing to her liver and kidneys is untold. Not just through the drinking but the diet or lack of diet, is untold. All her organs have got to be struggling.

I'm no snob, but that kind of holiday just screams chav to me.
There's nothing wrong with having a drink on your holiday and letting your hair down, but that's just a 24/7 piss up by the looks of things.
I'm going on a 5 day yoga & wellness trip to Italy in May with my two closest friends, I wonder if they'd fancy a breakfast of fags and vino whilst we're there 🚬🍷😂

Reactions: 14
Why did she bother to pay all that money for her teeth to look like they are to big for her mouth and could all fall out at any minute.. The clothes she has bought from that boutique make her look like she is playing dress up with her mums clothes they are so big and just drown her. She is only heading one way 🙁

• Haha
No concern for the empty calories in alcohol but god forbid she nibbles on some chips.The damage she's doing to her liver and kidneys is untold. Not just through the drinking but the diet or lack of diet, is untold. All her organs have got to be struggling.
Doesn't add up. She'll control her eating but drinking excessive calories in alcohol she hasn't got a problem with.

Reactions: 10
This holiday place looks a proper dive. All the cracked slabs around the pool. I’d sooner stay in rainy old Blighty tbh.

She is at a market, wonder if she will buy another suitcase to fill with fakes.! Bet she is off her tits with excitement

• Haha
She is lurching around the resort looking for a till so she can continue her manic spending.

Reactions: 4
Who the hell are these people she’s with?
Fyi they all look like drunks. 😂
I had a nose back through her page the other day and there isn’t 1 pic of these women on there.
She doesn’t seem to have her own friends, the ladies in the old pics I assume are Dawns friends as they are nowhere to be seen anymore. I’m wondering if these are maybe Jason’s friends partners or people from the pub/bookies who knows lol
Becky is a cling on friend and will splash to cash to stay in with them. She’s no real motivation in her life apart from spending. She’s a far cry away from the woman I first followed.
there was also a pic from her news paper arrival about her eating disorder, she’s not far off that pic imo 🤷🏻‍♀️