Beckyhomesweethome #70 Beggy's been cast aside but look forward to seeing the Gypsy bride!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet more cheap tat dresses....will this greedy hag ever be happy with what she has?
I have never ever met anyone so obsessed with spending money !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And the words uttered ‘I want more’ she seems to have forgot her wardrobe slimming she was doing the other week, what was it three items out for every one in
She needs serious help

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she lives for the dopamine hit from buying ...its all she has. She needs a medical intervention. Its sad.

Reactions: 11
She really needs help, desperately. Why does she need more of the same dress, it is not normal behaviour!!

Reactions: 2
She really needs help, desperately. Why does she need more of the same dress, it is not normal behaviour!!
If i saw a friend in a nice dress, yes Id compliment her on it but i wouldnt then go and buy it - she has to have everything doesnt she ?

Reactions: 12
If i saw a friend in a nice dress, yes Id compliment her on it but i wouldnt then go and buy it - she has to have everything doesnt she ?
She does, it is not normal behaviour and I do not understand why her family don't step in?

Reactions: 5
Do you remember when she stayed in a hotel and she loved the bedding, she went on a mission to buy the whole collection, duvet, pillows the lot. Such strange behaviour, I don't even think she used it as she loves the cheap ebay sets. What a bizarre waste of money. Suppose it was the same scenario as "the bold type" trousers that she had to have in every colour. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Shes weird, i think her family need to intervene. Obviously something going on that we dont see but she needs help !

Reactions: 7
She reminds of a woman my mum used to be friends with, if you’d buy anything new she’d say ‘oh you could have got one for me!’ And then would rush into town the next day to buy one for herself! Crazy cow

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Do you remember when she stayed in a hotel and she loved the bedding, she went on a mission to buy the whole collection, duvet, pillows the lot. Such strange behaviour, I don't even think she used it as she loves the cheap ebay sets. What a bizarre waste of money. Suppose it was the same scenario as "the bold type" trousers that she had to have in every colour. 🙄
She has a super king size dont you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's trying out the travel side because theres no more painting to do or flip flops to buy. So now shes trying travel. But because she buys so much shite she cant afford anywhere half decent..hence these tit piss up holidays. She only knows how to buy tat and how to get pissed. Don't get me wrong. I drink all day on holiday. But i pace myself and dont get shitfaced the only time i drink is on holiday really.

Reactions: 3
I do remember!!
I think she has undiagnosed adhd if I'm honest it would explain ALOT to,....impulsive behaviour, having to have the complete sets of everything or buying the same objects in multiple colours. The very controlled eating and not very exotic food either, not liking lumps or certain textures.
If I were her I would stop the spending get myself asessed, and start some type of therapy to address her issues and learn how to live with her behaviours and triggers!

Reactions: 11
The stench of desperation🤮I don’t care about what I show but also please like my crap I want more freebies! Does she not read what she writes before she posts. Or does she write like that for engagement too_Or to come off as endearing 🤮 She likes all things girly ye and that’s your main issue! You are not a girl haven’t been for many many years! Stop striving to be your daughter and you may have a better relationship with your ageing self and body🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I’m sure you do make people feel a lot better about theirselves Beggy, I thank god I don’t have your miserable life everytime I watch your stories!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The stench of desperation🤮I don’t care about what I show but also please like my crap I want more freebies! Does she not read what she writes before she posts. Or does she write like that for engagement too_Or to come off as endearing 🤮 She likes all things girly ye and that’s your main issue! You are not a girl haven’t been for many many years! Stop striving to be your daughter and you may have a better relationship with your ageing self and body🤦‍♀️
And the spelling and grammar was awful !

Reactions: 8