Beckyhomesweethome #65 Beggy's Buzzin Cause Christmas is Cummin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your late to the party with the masking tape hack becky. Hinch did this about a month ago.
Not that she'd give hinch the credit she's jealous to death of the bigger accounts.
Remember when Hinch did the curtain hack and she ended up in the papers with it and becky was fuming as she thought she had invented it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have soo many questions.....
Why is she waiting for the electrician, when brooke dosnt work Mondays?
Where is Joe? Why hasn't he done a tap in the new place?
Why does she do that stupid fake laugh after the stupid fooking count down?
Why does she always talk like a robot....Hope...you...are ...all ...OK!?
Why has she made out twice today her and brooke where going out like it was to an event or a restaurant....and then boomerangs B&M as if its a special thing.
Loads more but can't be arsed not long finished a 10 hour shift. The big head

• Haha
Reactions: 36
And she calls it Brooke’s place rather than Brooke and Joe’s 🤔

Here’s the extensions reveal, god those days were funny 🤣
2ACC9E8E-1649-4CEB-B7E4-464D52566BEF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For someone of Brookes age, she has no imagination does she!! Her new place is a scaled down carbon copy of Beggys house!! How bloody boring 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Becky is on a mission to pimp Brooke out now to be a home account. Bit of money coming in I suppose incase baby daddy fucks off. Hes done nowt else tbf.
Everything seems to of been supplied by the bank of Mr Tumble

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is Beggy really trying to get money from linking things from Brookes home?

These greedy fuckers just can't help themselves can they? They make me bloody sick!!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
£42 k.

Also says in additional benefits private health care.
This is similar to what earn - I can guarantee there isn't enough spare cash to fund Becky & Brooky's Lifestyle - maybe a bit of spend if they've paid the mortgage off but I just can't accept he bank rolls all this from that salary

Reactions: 7
What's her so called job ? Also what's Brooke gonna do when she has the baby . And beggy is off on her jollys with dawn
I can guarantee the hag hasn’t given that a second thought and still believes her post baby life will be the same tiny merry go round of piss ups, online shopping and lying in bed watching Netflix…

Reactions: 5
I can guarantee the hag hasn’t given that a second thought and still believes her post baby life will be the same tiny merry go round of piss ups, online shopping and lying in bed watching Netflix…
Well by rights, nothing *should* change for Becky. It’s her daughter having the baby after all.
However it does look very much as if she’ll be wiping both these babies backsides for them since the only difference in pouting and dependency will be their size!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It sounds like Beggy is moving in with her with her saying we’ve done this, and we love this and we’ve bought this etc
FGS Brooke is a grown adult who’s about to have her own child yet can’t make I’ve decision without mummy

Reactions: 7
Does she still work at her mates pub? They posted a picture of their work party 3 days ago and there’s a woman who looks suspiciously like our begs crouched down hiding on the left 👀

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.