Beckyhomesweethome #64 All that wonga spent on tat and you’re still an illiterate tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread https://tattle.life/threads/beckyho...anna-wear-dress-with-me-trainerzzzzzzz.30193/

Thanks to @justhadtocommentonthis for the thread title.

Recap

Becky hurted her poor finger and had to stay out of work, poor thing couldn't get the bandage wet.

Brookeblessher is pregnant, has already started to buy baby stuff and the begging has begun.

Becky thinks she's the one having the baby she's that excited. So excited that she forgot she's already a Nanny.

Becky cleared out her dead friend's apartment and is selling his stuff on Facebook marketplace.

Spending seems to be cut way back, we wonder why.

Heading to Vaygussss soon guys.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thank you @Marylou for starting a new thread & the fab recap 💞

What was all the revenge crap about, I'm sorry, but I'd never seek revenge on someone, I'd prefer to keep my dignity intact & my head held high.
I wonder what the reactions would be if a guy said they cut up the women's clothes or fed them dog food, would all her minions be laughing then I wonder?!!
Seeking revenge can be dangerous business, not that Beggy cares. Nah, you can duck right off Beggy, you would literally do and say ANYTHING to gain engagement
What a sad little life you have, Beggy!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's worrying how she is normalising revenge on exs!
I have never done anything to any of my exs. We have broken up and I've moved on. That's more normal than smashing their car up or cutting their clothes up!
But like you say, anything for engagement!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
£125 a week on shopping plus gusto on top she really has got more money than sense. She could easily buy the items for the meals she gets with gusto in with her main shop as she just orders the same every week. I think Jason has told her to cut back on her spending as she would never look at a price tag before. She hasn't shown any big purchases lately and even the new fake designer bag she was going on about hasn't been seen yet

Reactions: 15
Why is she talking about the cost of living hike like she has found it out for us? The cost of living doesn’t just affect us it affects businesses, fuel, electric water etc, I bet the hairdressers, nails, lushes, groomer, Botox, people that she uses have all had to put their prices up but she won’t be calling them out!

Reactions: 15
Watch out everyone as beggy said prices are going up, packets are getting smaller……… well run out of food!🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂😂😂 ffs you can’t even make it up.

I don’t know why she’s making out like we don’t know Heinz’s are ripping people off did she miss it all a while ago when Tesco took it off the self over the prices they was trying to charge… and £125 a week I pay around that for 4 of us plus 2 cats and a dog and a few bits for the food bank… Guarantee that’s not with the gusto and “ top up ” shops she does also.

Reactions: 14
Watch out everyone as beggy said prices are going up, packets are getting smaller……… well run out of food!🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂😂😂 ffs you can’t even make it up.

I don’t know why she’s making out like we don’t know Heinz’s are ripping people off did she miss it all a while ago when Tesco took it off the self over the prices they was trying to charge… and £125 a week I pay around that for 4 of us plus 2 cats and a dog and a few bits for the food bank… Guarantee that’s not with the gusto and “ top up ” shops she does also.
Or alcohol 😏🥴

Has the silly moo run out of cash ...moaning about food prices..no new renos...no clothing hauls ..minimal spends on shopping outings

£125 for 2 of them, cos we know Brooke is hardly ever there, plus gusto, that's ridiculous.
I spend approx £85 a week and that's for me & hubby and our 17 year old hollow legged son who literally eats me out of house & home 😂
We usually go out to eat on a Saturday night depending on shift patterns, if not we grab a take away, but the rest of the time we cook from scratch.
Beggy must have so much food waste, cos I can't see her over eating, can you?

Reactions: 16

She doesn’t consume any type of news. As thick as they come.

Reactions: 6
Beggy spending money on halloween decs so she can keep up with the other instahuns even though she doesn’t “do” halloween. If she said it was for her granddaughter’s sake that would be something but she just can’t miss out can she?

I used to follow her as she used to craft a few bits - why couldn’t she make those bloody pumpkins? Easy enough to copy a tutorial from YouTube 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Jaysun has 100pc told her to dial back the spending with the baby on the way.

The begging for Xmas freebies is gonna be next level if she’s denied a massive spend-up for the decs!

Reactions: 9
I’ve no idea how she’s spending £125 on the three of them, not including Gusto. She barely eats anything, they eat out most weeks , and Brooke is busy eating something else.
it's got to be on booze.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I genuinely don’t get how she doesn’t understand prices going up. It’s not all greed Becky, the costs of everything have gone up - fuel, wages, utilities - funnily enough they apply to businesses as well as us members of the public

Well done Becky taking one for the team and product testing alternatives for us all,most of us have been doing this for years you fanny😂

Reactions: 13
Hilarious how the Queen of greed is going on about companies being greedy by putting their prices up 😅
Jaysun probably has told her to cut back on spending or they can't afford to hence her rant about stuff going up!
Might have to buy beans now instead of 5 x shirts from Zara! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Genuinely think she lives down a hole and only pops up to watch Netflix and get her nails/lashes done 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has anyone else noticed we can now reply to her stories? Now that she's Beggy Becky the Cost of Living Guru?

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.