Beckyhomesweethome #65 Beggy's Buzzin Cause Christmas is Cummin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She gives me the absolute rage
She's a walking contradiction
She's happy to show the baby her social media so people can recognise the kid and could go up to that child at anytime claiming they know it. Which is what she said she could have done from working on the pier. Good on phoebe for protecting her daughter, I've got respect for parents who protect their child's identity 👏
I hope she didn't leave the house in that brown monstrosity 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My grandchildren have never once featured on mine or my daughters social media, they both made that decision early on in their pregnancies and we have always respected their wishes.
My friends show their grandchildren in the school playground, wearing their uniform, in the bath...and I think sometimes it's just too much. Yes, take your pics but keep them within the family not for every Tom, Dick & Harry to look at online.

Hey Beggy, you know this morning you made out you don't earn from ads, how about explaining the restyle me affiliated links to your followers and explain what happens once someone presses that link and what happens for the next 30 days.
Come on be transparent, you'd not want to mislead your followers would you, Beggy 🤥
Spill!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Jesus who put 10p in old Becky … someone’s pissed on her cornflakes this morning that's for sure . I’ve never ever heard a more contradictory person she really needs to listen to herself .. she’s one massive hypocrite

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Notice how she didn’t laugh off anything we’ve said about Jason’s dodgy dealings at the docks, just the bit about him doing drop offs on his bike. Doesn’t want to draw people’s attention to that possibility does she 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 17
I watched her stories about the 1% and Elisa etc. It’s just the same thing she says over and over again - half sentences that don’t say anything at all! It’s so odd. How is she unable to complete a full sentence without being distracted… so yeah?

Reactions: 11
I don’t want to go into the details of what it was about but one time I commented on a Facebook This Morning post in regards to a story they had done and it blew up. I had 700 likes for my comment but a few people disagreed with me ( which is fine ) but one individual came for me. Sent me several messages, of which I ignored. I knew they were goading me so I was happy to just ignore them and not give them any power. That was until he went snooping on my profile picture found a photo of a child and started commenting vulgar things about my child. I absolutely saw red. Flipped out. I now have all my accounts on secure privacy ( only friends of friends can search for me ) and I don’t have any pics of my children on my profile anymore.
I don’t mention that I even have children on Twitter or Instagram as I have strangers or people that I don’t know so well following me. It really shook me up and made me be a bit more strict with what I share.
Brookes baby is going to be milked for all it’s worth. Sad really. Having a baby to show off. A baby is for life not just for Insta.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I just find it bizarre she speaks about trolls and doesn’t seem to understand Eliza isn’t online because of online predators and consent reasons, nothing to do with “1% wankers”. I don’t think Becky even comprehends this at all.

Reactions: 15
I can’t understand how she can say she totally gets Mac and Phoebe not wanting Eliza on social media because she has seen children out and about who she knows a lot about, yet she is totally fine for Brooke to put her baby all over social media, surely she would be telling her not to and about how dangerous it is! Although Brooke is just like her mother and knows the freebies will keep coming if she puts her baby out there. They will both be using that innocent child as a cash cow for content which I find absolutely disgusting!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Omg terrible writing , I work at a school and my god the 5 and 6 year olds write far better than that .they can string a proper sentence together. Don’t make any sense . Please some one gift this twonk some proper English lessons. How embarrassing calls herself a blogger. On her page at least spell properly love . 🤦‍♀️🙈🤦‍♀️

They know what sex That baby is why change the coloured jellycat to a black and white picture . so no one knows .

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She really is thick that’s why she can’t work full time, I put hard this berry wreath for my island…..it’s a garland twit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They know what sex That baby is why change the coloured jellycat to a black and white picture . so no one knows .
I think it’s a boy, she kept saying him and he yesterday when talking about the scan, then she realised and added ‘or her’

I do think they were going to keep it a surprise but she’s had all these extra scans and knowing them two who have to have everything yesterday, they can’t wait for anything I reckon they caved and asked at one of the growth scans.
I thought it was a boy from skull theory.

Reactions: 4
What's with the little squeal at the end of the countdown, it drives me mad. What does she think is going to happen on Christmas Day? She has done nothing remotely christmassy except put up a tree and a garland. How her cronies think she is 'Mrs Christmas' is beyond me, she as festive as the chuffing Grinch!! I despair of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hanging out with Brooke and her friends 🙄 Jesus woman go and get your own life and let her live hers...what a sad little life she leads #beckysonlyfriendisherphone

What's with all touching that blown up pout botox lip at the front and her teeth. It gives me rage......more than the hair touching.
And don't even get me started on the twiglet fingers 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she say she’s got 6 for Xmas dinner…..around the island…… aswell as the reeeef????🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn’t realise your disabled when pregnant and can’t hoover! She is gonna be ruining her and she won’t learn how to run her own home!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.