Beckyhomesweethome #65 Beggy's Buzzin Cause Christmas is Cummin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically she is overwhelmed by stuff she has offered to do for people, that they could do themselves or ask others. If you lived in the real would Beggy with a full time job then you would have something to have a panic over. And the blatant beg for a free sofa/furniture was embarrassing…
She said in her stories that she has never had so many lists so she is definitely overstretching herself for probably no reason other than the opportunity for more content and free stuff or to feel needed.
Brooke and Joe can sort their own home out, I'm not saying dont help them out but i can imagine Becky being the type to take over and it being more about her than them! Her friends can decorate their own Christmas trees as well.
I wonder if she's under any obligations with companies who gift her items and she's got that to deal with too

Let's see also what happens when Jaysun goes back to work! See if she perks back up!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Begging for a bloody sofa again .. disgusting just buy one with all your spare cash 🤔

Reactions: 13
She said in her stories that she has never had so many lists so she is definitely overstretching herself for probably no reason other than the opportunity for more content and free stuff or to feel needed.
Brooke and Joe and sort their own home out, I'm not saying dont help them out but i can imagine Becky being the type to take over and it being more about her than them! Her friends can decorate their own Christmas trees as well.
I wonder if she's under any obligations with companies who gift her items and she's got that to deal with too

Let's see also what happens when Jaysun goes back to work! See if she perks back up!
Surely Joes family and friends would like to help, if Beggy doesn’t take over, mind you they all probably have real jobs.

Reactions: 5
So all that pissing and panicking to get the baby's room ready was a total and utter waste of time and money. But that's her all over. Does everything on a whim. So they just bought jaysun a motorbike, she's having a massage and dolly is going to the groomers and she wants to buy furniture quickly for brookieblessher, just how much has she spent this week alone? It doesn't make sense. None of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If Becky has sooo much going on and is sooo busy why can't Dawn decorate her own bloody Christmas tree?!

Reactions: 15
Ooooo! Maybe the father to be has more gumption than I gave him credit for and quickly realised he needed to get his girlfriend and baby out from under the manic spotlight Granny!

She's gutted! Every waking opportunity to use that child as content gone! Poor Beggy!

duck me 🤪

To think she trashed all her shite for duck all 🤣

Reactions: 8
If there was a problem with the baby I don’t think she’d be on at all, she’s probably just loving the speculation about her
You’re right. Normal twit behaviour has resumed. As you were.

Reactions: 1
So that was what’s been up with her. Brookes told her she’s moving out and she’s got face on cos they’ll be just her and Jason at home & everyone knows they hate spending time just them 2 together

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know it's been said loads of times but what a bleeping waste of time and effort to get the babies room ready. At least she can have brooke's room now for all her crap

Reactions: 7
It is awful watching your children fly the nest, but that's how it is, you teach your kids how to be independent ( something Beggy has never done with Brooke) so that they can soar and live their own lives.
I wonder if she will be using Brookes room as another place her flip flops go to die, or if she'll keep it as a bedroom secretly hoping Brooke comes back home at some point 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I fully expect Brooke will have moved back in by this time next year.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I bet she's been offered a new one #pr ...obviously.
Why does anyone need to know that Brookes blinds have arrived, who the hell cares?
You can bet your bottom dollar she will have to show them off with an attached link, you know cos everyone was asking her about them 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm calling it.

Jason wanted to buy a motorbike. Becky didn't want him to as less money for her to spend. They've had a blazing row.....Brookies boyfrends had enough and they've rented a flat to get away from it all...that's why all the rush after doing the nursery out!!

Reactions: 12
I'm calling it.

Jason wanted to buy a motorbike. Becky didn't want him to as less money for her to spend. They've had a blazing row.....Brookies boyfrends had enough and they've rented a flat to get away from it all...that's why all the rush after doing the nursery out!!
I didn’t realise he was planning on moving in too? Has she said that?

If she cheers up once Jaysun is back at work… the plot will officially thicken!

She inadvertently let slip she needed to ask him before buying the new hairbrush on stories earlier?

Maybe he has put his foot down on the spending with needing to support Brooke & junior in their new place now too!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.