Beckyhomesweethome #65 Beggy's Buzzin Cause Christmas is Cummin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed how she said she had to ask Jason for a new styling brush instead of just ordering it herself and now it gets even more interesting as she finished her stories because she said Jason was home
Next story...she is in the dark in McDonald's car park!
Jason has definitely said something!

Reactions: 8
It all seems very sudden with Brookieblessher, could she have been given a council house?

I bet every bit of this new house journey is gonna be freebies or Jayson footing the bill. Where the hell does the money come from 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
council would have taken months,and she’d be right at the bottom of the priority bands because Becky has room for them

Reactions: 2
If she cheers up once Jaysun is back at work… the plot will officially thicken!

She inadvertently let slip she needed to ask him before buying the new hairbrush on stories earlier?

Maybe he has put his foot down on the spending with needing to support Brooke & junior in their new place now too!
no she has to ask Jason, cause he has a Amazon prime account. And because she needed it today and Couldn’t wait he orders the stuff she wants NOW !!!! Why the hell she couldn’t just go to Argos il never now stupid bint.

Reactions: 7
I do feel that Brooke moving out has had an adverse effect on her mood. She went to all the trouble of getting a nursery ready, even giving up one of her tat rooms, only for Brooke to move out before the baby's even born.

I think it's come as a shock that they're moving so soon and she doesn't have much time to process it. In that regard, I do feel a little sympathy for her, don't shoot me please cause I still think she's a knob.

As for "everything" else going on? She's made many lists which leads me to believe that it's decorating trees for Dawn, possibly Brooke and Mac too. Her head is probably spinning with decorating ideas for Brooke's new place as well. I also think that Jason may need a shoulder operation which would maybe have him at home recovering for a few weeks and we all know how much he rains on her parade when he's home.

Reactions: 12
Dying at the fact she took bags and bags of clothes to the charity shop to clear the nursery and now brookieblessher is moving out. Could’ve kept your hundreds of leopard print tunics and star blouses Begs

• Haha
I don’t think she has to “ask Jason” for anything I think he wanted a motor bike for years and she’s always been against it and now brooke is moving out and she wants to spend even more money she agreed to him having a bike to keep him sweet so she can spend what she likes on Brookes new place and he won’t bat an eyelid

Reactions: 5
What is it with these “ influencers “ saying tit like “ I’ve just got a lot going on … behind the scenes but I don’t really want to talk about it on here “
Ffs don’t talk about it then 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣like they don’t need to even say owt 🤣 it’s like they thick they owe it to everyone . Cos people literally can’t sleep if they have not posted much 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤯🤯and then her poor followers will be worried sick 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
They actually think they are so bloody important 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

I mean I genuinely hope her and her family are ok but if you don’t want to tell people about your problems then don’t even mention it …. Simples 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Why is it obvious she has things going on? Becky you haven't told us so it isn't obvious you melt !

I think her mum is poorly as I remember her saying a while ago she was having tests or there was something going on with her .

As for Brooke moving out suddenly, well I'm not sure what to make of that. I don't get why you would go to all that effort with the nursery if she was planning on moving when the right place came up?

Beggy is overwhelmed, she can't cope and this will only end in her crashing ...welcome to the real world Beggy

Reactions: 11
Looks like our girl is back on form today then, all it took for the mood to turn was the seratonin hit of posting a Christmas tree with a red n silva FEEM on the grid :LOL:

One question tho, why is it obvious that Dolly’s in for a dog groom, obviously:LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow £150 blown on radiator covers, just like that. I’d hardly say they were a necessity. Mr Dexy and I didn’t have a proper settee and chair for a year after we moved until we’d saved up. Brooke is going to play house and learn nothing.

• Wow
That kid Brooky is going to have no life skills everything has been given to her on a plate . Like every one has said buy second hand make do till you earn the money yourself . Save up . no daddy Jase has foot the bill because sure as hell mummy hasn’t . Never going to be able to stand on her own two feet because she doesn’t know how to .

Reactions: 11
I actually remember buying second hand conservatory furniture (well my mother in law paid) so that we had a sofa and armchair of sorts. We and a friend carried them up a hill to our 2 up 2 down! This was 34 years ago though.

Reactions: 6
That kid Brooky is going to have no life skills everything has been given to her on a plate . Like every one has said buy second hand make do till you earn the money yourself . Save up . no daddy Jase has foot the bill because sure as hell mummy hasn’t . Never going to be able to stand on her own two feet because she doesn’t know how to .
Oh come on that’s harsh! She can bake a box cake!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Obviously obviously obviously does this stupid thick uneducated bint not have any other words in her vocabulary.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.