Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She insults every full time worker when she goes on about 'not enough hours in a day' shit.
God only fucking knows how she'd get on if she had young kids or was also caring for someone else & having to work, cook, clean, shop, organise Christmas and everything else that needs doing this time of year.
I've said it before & I'll say it again, she is a lazy cunt who wouldn't know hard work if it smacked her in her fucking ugly mouth.
She still has time for hair, nails, eyelashes & tattoo removals as well as gallivanting though doesn't she?!!! 😤

Reactions: 23

Star15sh

VIP Member
Why can't dawn take her own tree down?!
I can't remember her mentioning that Jason had been in bed for a week is he poorly or something 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Tamij

VIP Member
Thread suggestion;
While Jaysun is at the docks selling hash, Becky’s on the pub till laundering the cash

• Haha

Mutley98

VIP Member
We go to kelling Heath every year camping, it’s lovely. Makes me laugh how shocked she is at how nice campsites are nowadays. We have so many around Suffolk and Norfolk, beautiful coastline and little old towns and villages she could visit. She lives such a sheltered boring life she has no idea the lovely places on her doorstep. All she cares about is getting pissed in Dawn’s shed or the pier, going to shopping outlet or primark. Taking the dog over the field or the endless pointless treatments that do nothing for her. Fresh air, wholesome free days out is what she needs

• Heart

Swampdonkey

So the flat is not above where she works... Its above another salon in her town. It is the flat of her friend that passed away.
I also happen to know that the boyfriend won't be moving in with her.....Obviously 👀

• Wow
  • Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Oh here we go, either tell your followers what's going on or don't mention it.
I'd never wish harm on anyone, but I can't be doing with this cloak and dagger crap.
Also, Beggy you are a walking, talking contradiction, you show off & brag constantly, everything is a competition with you. Bigger tree, wanting more & more materialistic shite to fill your home & your life with, even doing your sorrowful stories with Brookes £300 #gifted tree in the background. You just don't get it, do you?!!
Scale back, give something back, be selfless, I can guarantee it would make you feel instantly better.
Christmas is about who is round the tree, you're right, it's also about taking stock of what's important in life...Something that at 43 you have sadly never learned.

• Heart

Modette52

For someone of Brookes age, she has no imagination does she!! Her new place is a scaled down carbon copy of Beggys house!! How bloody boring 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Poptart

VIP Member
Tattoo removal before lunch out and she makes out like she's had a morning down the mines.

• Haha

#ad#gifted#pr

Chatty Member
Brokkie bless her and Joe obviously... pissing off to winter wonderland whilst beggy and jaysuuun do the rest of the painting and cardboard run!!?????
What a young pair of incapabable knobheads. Their gonna be parents soon...obviously. they need to step-up and do their own decorating!!! Joe should have his sleeves rolled up and be stuck in. My son would be!
God beggys in for a lot of work when this baby comes along ..

And PLEASE stop touching your lip when you talk😡😡

• Heart

Penny for them

Chatty Member
I've seen it all is she making brooks hospital bag?! Is this little girl old enough to have a baby because she sounds like she should be still in school the amount her mum is doing for her princess. It's like the stupid raising the stupid 👸 👸

• Haha

Jojoanne1

Chatty Member
I honestly think she’s lost her Mrs Christmas title. No mention of anything Christmas related for weeks! Only discount codes, ads, sales, kerching in my wallet, come on you followers, buy buy buy!!

Libbub

VIP Member
So all that pissing and panicking to get the baby's room ready was a total and utter waste of time and money. But that's her all over. Does everything on a whim. So they just bought jaysun a motorbike, she's having a massage and dolly is going to the groomers and she wants to buy furniture quickly for brookieblessher, just how much has she spent this week alone? It doesn't make sense. None of it.

• Heart

HMC

VIP Member
Does she own any other hoodie? She wears that white and grey one every day 🤢
Does anyone remember the unwashed Xmas dressing gown with the sticker mark 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Teresa1974

Chatty Member
Absolutely sickening seeing this pair being gifted all this stuff....why just once can't a company gift things to people who are actually in need...like a single mum on a rough housing estate etc...this pair of freeloaders make me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 20