Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh crikey.........I hope she doesn't know who she is....then she will be too much 😳😳😳😳
I kinda tolerate Turtle Creek Lane as they are crazy, over the top Americans (I can say that, I lived there for years 😂) and are a little guilty pleasure of mine but Beggy I absolutely can’t tolerate at all.

Reactions: 4
I kinda tolerate Turtle Creek Lane as they are crazy, over the top Americans (I can say that, I lived there for years 😂) and are a little guilty pleasure of mine but Beggy I absolutely can’t tolerate at all.
Same, they are pleasant and a bit kooky and always have family around them instead of the plastic hunting loner

Reactions: 2
Who buys 4 charger plates when they don’t even have a table to eat from? Are they all going to stand around that kitchen island whilst eating their Kung Po chicken on Christmas Day?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
presenting LED bawwwls with pampas grass inside!

bringing together all the hag’s interests: cheap Christmas tat, fire hazards and swinging :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

she called it the PEACE DOLLAR RESISTONCE!!

why does this idiotic woman make me laugh so much :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
‘Mrs Christmas’ has never seen the image of a car/camper with a tree on the roof, I’m shocked since she’s ‘all things christmas’ and it’s quite a popular design!

Reactions: 11
‘Mrs Christmas’ has never seen the image of a car/camper with a tree on the roof, I’m shocked since she’s ‘all things christmas’ and it’s quite a popular design!
It is and it’s in B n M and home bargains, beggys pants are on fire I think lol 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Oh yes hi I don’t know if you remember me but I’m Beggy, I bought your purlogarrr in the summer, anyway I have 100k+ Bots followers and I can rave about you, tag you on insta and maybe bite my finger ( sign of cheer excitement to my followers) IF and only IF you give me few freebies .. Do we have a deal?? 😉😙😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another bleeping order with Tony Almond....wtf....what planet is she on????

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm actually sat laughing in pity. More Christmas stuff. It's laughable it really is. I wonder where the table for the big family Christmas dinner is going to go 🤔

Reactions: 8
Did she say she buys christmas presents for the postman and binman?? Is she serious? Is this a thing? I don't do that!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did she say she buys christmas presents for the postman and binman?? Is she serious? Is this a thing? I don't do that!
Yeah she does! I don't do it either. I buy my nail tech something usually but that's as far as it goes. The more she can buy for the better!!

All the stuff she buys is ludicrous. When she was saying on her stories that was it I don't believe her. She will place another order at some point!

Reactions: 2
That’s it, laugh at the winner of your crappy competition that you forgot to draw because you’re soooo busy. Interesting that you’re already following her hey begs 😉

Reactions: 6
Had her stories on whilst washing up and almost grabbed my phone and submersed it in the bowl. She's manic, made me chuckle the amount of times she said *cheap* , just kept thinking, Yep, that's you love 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.