Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Proof right there that Phoebe & Mac don't allow Eliza on Beggys instagram.
Cos if they did she would be posting continuously about her.
Instead she has to get her excitement from other people's kids.

Reactions: 9
Proof right there that Phoebe & Mac don't allow Eliza on Beggys instagram.
Cos if they did she would be posting continuously about her.
Instead she has to get her excitement from other people's kids.
I don't think she is allowed near Beggy never mind her instagram. I would be gutted if i couldn't spend time with my grandchildren

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not decorating that tree, yeah right, she did this last year, it was decorated before wiggins’ birthday, I’m sure of it 😱🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't think she is allowed near Beggy never mind her instagram. I would be gutted if i couldn't spend time with my grandchildren
There’s not one sign of that child even having visited, it’s bizarre.

Reactions: 6
There’s not one sign of that child even having visited, it’s bizarre.
Last weekend (I think, could be wrong day) she was talking on stories and you could hear who I think was Mac and Eliza in the background. It was only for a moment. Genuinely the only time I’ve been aware she’s seen her which is so sad.

Reactions: 5
Date night🙄 As if, she was wrapped up like she was out to clean the bins and i bet it was all talk about Christmas. I'd face plant my dinner if i had to listen to that all night, and not even a hope of getting his leg over to make up for it😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Date night🙄 As if, she was wrapped up like she was out to clean the bins and i bet it was all talk about Christmas. I'd face plant my dinner if i had to listen to that all night, and not even a hope of getting his leg over to make up for it😂
Someone is going to be getting her chocolate alley ploughed tonight on date night...so yeah

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
How does she manage to find such tit stuff at garden centres 🤣 normally you get quality at them.

Reactions: 1
Last weekend (I think, could be wrong day) she was talking on stories and you could hear who I think was Mac and Eliza in the background. It was only for a moment. Genuinely the only time I’ve been aware she’s seen her which is so sad.
But there’s no toys or clothes or her favourite cup or anything like that to suggest she stays longer than a couple of hours. My parents and in-laws both have a box of toys in the corner of the lounge for my children for when they come to visit and their own beds for when they sleepover. I find it so sad she literally sees her once a month, if that. She has a car and is off constantly so why is she not having her for a full day while Mac and Phoebe are at work ? Speaks Volumes.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
But there’s no toys or clothes or her favourite cup or anything like that to suggest she stays longer than a couple of hours. My parents and in-laws both have a box of toys in the corner of the lounge for my children for when they come to visit and their own beds for when they sleepover. I find it so sad she literally sees her once a month, if that. She has a car and is off constantly so why is she not having her for a full day while Mac and Phoebe are at work ? Speaks Volumes.
Oh no I get it. I agree. It’s bleeping mental.

Reactions: 1
I don't imagine she would even offer because it would mean a day off her phone

Reactions: 4
My grandchildren are 5 & 2 - It would kill me if I didn't get to spend time with them or at the very least speak with them every day.
We have toy boxes full, books, garden toys, favourite snacks in the cupboard etc
I live for them & I truly don't understand people who don't do the same.
It's actually very sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
#thread 59 Christmas time, more like life of grime. That Xmas decor is a crime

Reactions: 6
#thread 59 Christmas time, more like life of grime. That Xmas decor is a crime
I was thinking this this morning when I was cleaning my house. We never see her dusting all her shite. I’m a busy working mum and have to try and fit it in where I can but it all gets done by the end of the week. I couldn’t cope with all that tat and thinking about all the dust! Yuck.

Reactions: 8
Who remembers last years basterdising her tree then obv read on here and redone it ...so yeah

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.