Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is off her rocker. I can’t stand the fake excitement she keeps giving out. She has to be number one in getting her decorations up first. She couldn’t do it last year, but this year it’s a big race! It’s pathetic for a woman her age.

Reactions: 11
She really has nothing to offer other than Christmas and giving her minge a rub whilst ‘modelling’ her latest polyester clothes haul.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is off her rocker. I can’t stand the fake excitement she keeps giving out. She has to be number one in getting her decorations up first. She couldn’t do it last year, but this year it’s a big race! It’s pathetic for a woman her age.
Maybe she's excited for her grandchild coming to visit and see it......o yeah that's not it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I missed the whole candle thing, can someone fill me in?
Brookeblessher lit a wax burner with an 8 hour tea light and went upstairs and it exploded, so of course we got treated to beggys fire safety speech about not leaving Xmas lights on 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I actually really like the arch, well, the idea of it. It would be lovely as a single tree or something. The issue is Becky will now add 1000s of other things and make it look like a tatty grotto. It would be nice on its own and plenty for your whole room!

She's lost the race though. Her buddy joy (homejoyr) has put her tree up already. I love Christmas, with a capital L but I have a busy life, job, kids, and Christmas is in December, not the start of November. Each to their own and all that, but it's hilarious that the self proclaimed queen of plastic tit - oh sorry, Mrs Christmas just tries so hard and gets it wrong every single time. Those chopped up plastic beads are as tacky af but she's been "thinking out of the box". Shame she doesn't put herself in the box and Jason drop it into one of those empty containers at Felixstowe waiting to go back to China.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OK so I couldn’t get through all of the hag’s 150+ stories from yesterday but did she explain whether or not she’s planning to open the BIOFOLD doors given that she’s going to whack the Christmas tree directly next to them 🧐

I guess it’s too cold these days for her daily updates on whether or not she’s opened the doors either way:LOL:

Reactions: 1
So yesterday we all watched a 43 year old woman wearing a Minnie Mouse sweatshirt with no small children in her life (where’s Eliza?) get more excited than a small child at Christmas because she put some fairy lights and decorations up because it’s Christmas in about 7 weeks. She’s mental, actually mental!! I can’t get my head around any of it 🤯

Reactions: 19
So she’s been ‘invited’ to Cherry Lane garden centre to look at their Christmas range. Bet she invited herself more like!

Been invited to a garden centre, I bet she doesn’t put her hand in her pocket for anything she gets, I see there was no red carpet or any greeter offering a glass of champagne on the queen of Christmas arrival, I bet she was livid! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Was the glossy box calendar not an ad? Five stories which are not marked.
6C537627-6611-4FCD-90D3-1078309203EE.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.