Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really do not understand why the Insta huns are putting their Christmas decks up already, it’s November!! They will be thick with dust by Christmas Day!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her tooth!! And 'panicked' that Tony almond had ran out so bought more. Roll on her Xmas comedown for this screeching is insane
Bought 30 !!!! Got to make sure she has enough in her many sheds for the whole of Felixstowe, greedy, chavvy, cheap saddo

I really do not understand why the Insta huns are putting their Christmas decks up already, it’s November!! They will be thick with dust by Christmas Day!
Yep, her mate Aileen has done hers too .... I still don't get it. November. November 5th. Xmas is WEEKS away 🤷

Reactions: 7
Ohh she's been ripped off with that star set 👀 I got the exact same ones in Aldi last year for €17 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She really is a crackhead isn’t she. More decs, more money. The lights were so cheap, only £19.99!!! and yeh how many boxes did you buy Begs? Not cheap at all at £20 a pop. Then comes home and orders more crap.

Why does she always pull that terrified face when Dolly barks? She always does it

Reactions: 6
Spending the evening with Brookes god-daughter, never spent one with her own granddaughter

Reactions: 11
When she said she would have cried if Tony Almond had sold out of what she wanted I actually believe she would. She needs to look at what's happening in the real world the bleeping witch doesn't give a duck about anyone but herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She really is a crackhead isn’t she. More decs, more money. The lights were so cheap, only £19.99!!! and yeh how many boxes did you buy Begs? Not cheap at all at £20 a pop. Then comes home and orders more crap.

Why does she always pull that terrified face when Dolly barks? She always does it
I think she’s terrified someone gonna come and steal:

A- her boxed flip flops
B- one of her sheds
C- her half up half down arch
D- her gonks

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do any of you follow KeeleyLemonLoves she only has 19.5k followers & has just started aff links, she has only posted maybe a dozen this week & has made £28, so imagine what Beggy is making herself.

• Wow
Do any of you follow KeeleyLemonLoves she only has 19.5k followers & has just started aff links, she has only posted maybe a dozen this week & has made £28, so imagine what Beggy is making herself.
It makes you wonder doesn’t it?

Reactions: 2
I wonder if Becky declares it 🤔

Reactions: 2
Brookeblessher lit a wax burner with an 8 hour tea light and went upstairs and it exploded, so of course we got treated to beggys fire safety speech about not leaving Xmas lights on 🤷🏼‍♀️
It was because it was a scented tea light

‘The piss de la resistance’ ok Begs
Did she actually GO to school ? 🤦‍♀️

Thread suggestion

Beggy always gets her way
Putting up the decs before Jaysuns birthday!

Last edited:
Had a lovely BONFIRE NIGHT tonight. On the 5th NOVEMBER. With my entire FAMILY. And NOT thinking about Christmas.

• Heart

Thread suggestion

Surely that shows the level of respect she has for him, and everyone else to be fair

Reactions: 4

Doubt she would have paid for any of that stuff she got today, new post says gifted items In shot. She’s a sneaky old snake, these Insta hubs need coming down on with all this 😡

Thread suggestion

Ah was it I skipped through most of it so missed that bit lol

Reactions: 1
Wow, if only let she talked about her granddaughter the way she talked about Brookes goddaughter

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.