Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking this this morning when I was cleaning my house. We never see her dusting all her shite. I’m a busy working mum and have to try and fit it in where I can but it all gets done by the end of the week. I couldn’t cope with all that tat and thinking about all the dust! Yuck.
Oh do you not remember her incredible make up brush tip? She invented it you know, like the toilet rolls in the curtains. It wasn’t hunch that did it first you know 🤣😂 obviously, you use a makeup brush to dust your candles. So yeah.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion - Xmas decorating well underway, we all know she’ll be sick of it by Christmas Day

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m so fussy about Christmas! 😂😂😂😂 not your not Begs you just chuck everything at the tree so it looks like a Dalek

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion: Xmas is well underway, couldn’t give a duck about Jason’s birthday

Reactions: 20
Just having a nose on the Dooley’s Facebook. They could be old pics but that’s definitely our Begs in a red T-shirt in the reflection of the lamp. And notice the handwriting and how they’ve written yourself…classic Becky
C6989A45-014A-48FC-BFBC-EFE19988CD06.png

88F2CE2F-B764-41C4-83AB-61243F125144.png

Reactions: 2
My grandchildren are 5 & 2 - It would kill me if I didn't get to spend time with them or at the very least speak with them every day.
We have toy boxes full, books, garden toys, favourite snacks in the cupboard etc
I live for them & I truly don't understand people who don't do the same.
It's actually very sad.
Same here, it looks like there's kids still living at mine!
Just having a nose on the Dooley’s Facebook. They could be old pics but that’s definitely our Begs in a red T-shirt in the reflection of the lamp. And notice the handwriting and how they’ve written yourself…classic Becky
View attachment 851449
View attachment 851451
I wonder if that candle is lit and left unattended

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she mean Bicester? I just searched it out of curiosity to see why she’s travelling so far for a shopping village and can only find bichester? I can’t find a bista?

• Haha
Does she mean Bicester? I just searched it out of curiosity to see why she’s travelling so far for a shopping village and can only find bichester? I can’t find a bista?
Lol yes, that’s what she means. She always puts Bista but means bichester village.

Reactions: 3
Sorry that was in reference to the last time she went...on her stories she put Bista 🤣 its Bicester Shopping village.

Reactions: 1
Sorry that was in reference to the last time she went...on her stories she put Bista 🤣 its Bicester Shopping village.
She says bista too doesn’t she? I’m sure it’s not pronounced bista, she’s honestly baffled my brain 🤣
Edited to add I checked it’s me that’s wrong 🤣

She says bista too doesn’t she? I’m sure it’s not pronounced bista, she’s honestly baffled my brain 🤣
Edited to add I checked it’s me that’s wrong 🤣
Yeh it’s pronounced Bista but written Bicester which is why she mistakenly wrote Bista 😂

Five hours to get there bet she’s fuming, it was packed when I went a few weeks back. Most shops were virtual queues as well

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet she is wetting herself at the thought of a cheap designer bag like her last coloured striped piece of tat

Don't know how I'd cope without these countdown. They give me so much joy (not)
And is it any wonder she can't find the feet for the tree arch? She'd have carelessly flung them somewhere when she took it down.
She does it to annoy like the sodding Friday song🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.