Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear lord she's almost orgasmic over a tree arch! That shed was packed to the rafters with stuff but she's just spent another £160 on more. And to top it off she's just gonna use the top of a balsam hill tree cos she doesn't need it anymore. I swear she only got it last year in the sale!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
The hundreds of pounds spent on stuff she doesn’t need astounds me. I can barely afford to put food on my table at the moment and I’m scared about the potential increase of heating costs. Beggy needs a bloody reality check, how does Jason just let her spend so much money, the amount of tat in the shed alone is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Jesus that poor plumber plumber trying to do his job and all he can hear is Beggy talking absolute tit into her phone about Christmas tat, bet he can't wait to get out of there.
Trying to make out she's some big influencer when really she is just a bleeping nob.

Reactions: 15
That poor plumber having to listen to Christmas music all day on the 4th of November.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just had a quick skip through, she's absolutely fooking tapped, sorry but I've never seen anything like it. It's November.
She really is special isn't she, what a sad & lonely existence.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I find it sickening listening and watching her...she is a grown woman in her 40's...read the room you stupid cow !!!

Reactions: 11
I really hate to say it, I’ll slap myself silly later but I’m kinda liking the arch, although warm lights would’ve been better, She probably needs the bright white to compensate for the dull and darkness of the black walls/accessories and decorations! But what do I know, I’m no mother Christmas!

Reactions: 6
The amount of crap in that shed that age had to buy yet won’t use is disgusting. It literally looks like a store selling Xmas goods.

Also, she bought all those new tubs and sorted all her decs out into colour order recently so why would the legs for the arch be in with the decs from it? Liar liar Beggy x
I thought the same, looked like a shop. I have the same decs every year....really can't be bothered changing them, rightly or wrongly, but that's how I feel 😁

Reactions: 3
I thought the same, looked like a shop. I have the same decs every year....really can't be bothered changing them, rightly or wrongly, but that's how I feel 😁
Me too...I have tree decs that are over 20 years old...some that belonged to my late mum and dad...some that my children made when they were tiny...they all mean something to me and i love getting them out every year and remembering all the memories...this stupid hag with her mass produced b&m crap that changes every year makes me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I will never understand all this “themed Xmas” all these insta huns keep doing, I get it if your tree is all Disney or candy themed or the grinch and stuff like that but to keep chopping and changing every year just to match, in beggys case, your decoration in your house, it really baffles my head, my tree never changes, I add to it every year without fail, but its theme is CHRISTMAS, 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️😱

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I will never understand all this “themed Xmas” all these insta huns keep doing, I get it if your tree is all Disney or candy themed or the grinch and stuff like that but to keep chopping and changing every year just to match, in beggys case, your decoration in your house, it really baffles my head, my tree never changes, I add to it every year without fail, but its theme is CHRISTMAS, 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️😱
Do you mean you have a real life and don't gave to impress anyone for likes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I quite like the arch too. For once its tasteful…. I’ll leave now :p:p

She’ll need to be careful boxing the boiler in. There are regulations for this you can’t just do it.

The arch is alright........ to much for a house her size. All for the gram and pictures. Not practical.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.