Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gagajun

She barely washes her face let alone have a skin care routine 🙄 so why are those companies sending her all them beauty boxes???

“ Obviously I think I’m Mrs. Christmas “ well you thought wrong you twat👊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She brings all this Christmas stuff on herself because she has nothing else in her life.

I won't ever buy or support a small business who works with Beggy! They should research her first and see what a total beg she is! She probably has a list of what she needs to try and beg for!

As for the We R Christmas fiasco last year It's very clear Beggy has no morals when it comes to what she supports. As long as they give her free stuff she doesn't care If a follower orders from her and never recieves it and as an "influencer" she should feel repsonsibel for promoting businesses who don't care about their customer base. Her insta account is basically her begging account she doesn't care about her followers at all.

One last thing.....as if she needs more decorations!!!!

• Heart

Sloggingaway

Chatty Member
Maybe she does ‘deal’ with lorry drivers.. wink wink… and that’s where all the ready cash is coming from 😜

• Haha
  • Sick

sickofem

Chatty Member
Been thinking about the red polo shirt & couldn’t think of any local businesses in Felixstowe that wear a red shirt. Then it hit me, Ladbrokes betting shop do & there’s one over the road from her next to Morrisons! 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

Bwacac

Chatty Member
So yesterday we all watched a 43 year old woman wearing a Minnie Mouse sweatshirt with no small children in her life (where’s Eliza?) get more excited than a small child at Christmas because she put some fairy lights and decorations up because it’s Christmas in about 7 weeks. She’s mental, actually mental!! I can’t get my head around any of it 🤯

presenting LED bawwwls with pampas grass inside!

bringing together all the hag’s interests: cheap Christmas tat, fire hazards and swinging :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

she called it the PEACE DOLLAR RESISTONCE!!

why does this idiotic woman make me laugh so much :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Tamij

VIP Member
Becky has a blow out is a bit harsh 🤨
Becky has a blow out everyday is NOT relatable she is showing all this to her followers who maybe on UC or work part time in a pub but are wondering why they can't afford her lifestyle. No one else who has a spend brags all over insta for a bit of recognition, she needs to read the room that's all people are saying
Exactly.
“Boom, that’s £500 gone just like that”
Words or similar that she bragged within the last 48 hours on one of her stories.
Now, I dunno about some but to me that’s more than my entire Christmas! But not to her. That’s a trip to Bluewater.
How hard must that be to someone on a very low income to hear? Not all her followers have a never ending pot of moolah like her and must be wondering how on earth they can get one.

• Heart

Star15sh

VIP Member
The woman at the salon is rubbing her hands in glee she's thinking what she can sell the crazy woman next...Kerching 🤑💰

• Haha

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
how do you know she hasn’t inherited some money without saying or won the lottery etc?
Me and my partner inherited a large sum of money and not a single person knows about it as it’s none of anyone’s business.
She also could of saved up for months, remortgaged her house or stuck the whole lot on a credit card.
We know because she has addressed her spending excesses.

"She doesn't have to pay for school trips anymore" simples. I for one was glad she cleared it up.

It's not as if she'd lie to us so naturally I completely and entirely believe her. 🤪

• Haha
As if the hag gets any kind of money from her Insta, her following is just fellow huns, a couple hundred of the terminally brain dead, a few dozen tattlers cackling at the car crash (hi) and thousands and thousands of bought bots!

Money is literally no object to her, that much is clear. So it’s coming from somewhere… else.

Each thread that begins, I wonder… is this the one where we are going to find out she’s actually drowning in debt, or whether Jaysun’s up to something dodgy down the docks🧐

Reactions: 18

GossBoss

VIP Member
Obviously !!!! Is that her favourite word ????
Just watched her stories ....

it was a pound from Poundland .... Obviously
It was a pound from Poundland .... Obviously
Got this in Poundland, Obviously it was a pound
Got this in Poundland, Obviously it was a pound

Look at these cuuute gonks they were £2 in Poundland 🤷

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Those watches 😱 It might just be me but I have an Apple Watch that I wear everyday and 2 other dressier watches, not expensive and both were presents. I thought she was in a jewellers shop until I recognised her dressing room. The greed and excess of everything she has is mind boggling 🤢

• Sick