Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ufffff - now not content with her bottom lip. And so it starts. What will she look like in a years’ time!?

Just leave your faces alone ladies, we’re meant to age. We aren’t meant to look 20 at 30 and so on.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ufffff - now not content with her bottom lip. And so it starts. What will she look like in a years’ time!?

Just leave your faces alone ladies, we’re meant to age. We aren’t meant to look 20 at 30 and so on.
When she said now my top lips bigger, I thought here we go! She wanted her top lip done to cover her gummy smile (her words) so why does the bottom lip need to be bigger? Pete Burns here we come 😂

Reactions: 10
Does she think we are stupid? Don't go to a cowboy for facial treatments or work done in your home .... really?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She is terminally bored with money to burn so she's going to work her way down the price list.

I literally don't think she even cares about her teeth, lips or how she looks in general.

If she did care, why does she go on stories each morning dressed in yesterday's buzz t shirt, B necklace fused to her chest, picking out eye bogeys and yawning?

It's all just about new stuff to spend on, and new content for the gram. So she goes on the TOOTH JURNEE and LIP JURNEE.

I'm still predicting BOOB JURNEE starting before Christmas, those can run to thousands!

Reactions: 16
All those procedures, all that money spent, yet she still filters the duck out of herself.
No amount of work can slow down the hands of time, Beggy.
I'm happy enough in my own skin to grow older gracefully, it's a privilege denied to so many.

Reactions: 12
She is now addicted to getting ‘beauty’ treatments done….and I am totally here for this 😳 🍿 😂 That chin is still like a wrinkled avocado, I thought she’s had that done 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
The woman at the salon is rubbing her hands in glee she's thinking what she can sell the crazy woman next...Kerching 🤑💰

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How many B12 injections is she having fgs??? It seems day after day🤷🏻‍♀️ but forgive me if im wrong very busy long week at WORK!!

Reactions: 8
I have to disagree, what Becky spends her money on is her choice and yes she does blow it on absolute shite but mentioning UC and saying it’s not fair on others is a little too far. It’s not her fault. What about these celebrities/bloggers on holiday spending thousands in the Maldives, buying designer bags and having millions in the bank…do you think the same with them as you do Becky?
It’s not Becky fault our government is fucked and not helping those that need it so mentioning others struggling just because Becky has a blow out is a abit harsh 🤨
The difference is that beggy is ‘selling’ a normal lifestyle to her followers……..but her spending is anything but. She says herself people are vulnerable, so why is she happy to make people think her spending is ‘normal’? This causes people to get into debt, people buy on Klarna/clear pay etc to try to keep up, they feel bad that they can’t buy 1/10th of what she does.

Reactions: 8
Oh god….the crappy monkey has been given to the pub! Im scared for their Xmas tree when she gets her ET hands on it 😳😳😳
4BDC76BC-C26D-4B54-91E4-FF38F08D596F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Does she even still work at the pub? Or does she just disappear to work and not mention it because of the covid thing?

Reactions: 4
How many B12 injections is she having fgs??? It seems day after day🤷🏻‍♀️ but forgive me if im wrong very busy long week at WORK!!
She does not need any b12 injections.her doctor told her her b12 was low they will check in a few months but low and behold old beggy goes above what she is clearly told and goes to the clinic and gets b12 overload . This is what she tells us. Anyway. Fake . Why go behind what you were told by your own doctor .

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.