Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brooke is never gonna step in and tell her mum to get help because Begs buys everything for her too, hence the’road trips’. Trouble is Begs has raised her daughter to be a materialistic, selfish and greedy mare exactly like herself 🙁

Reactions: 21
So basically all she does is shop, shop a bit more and then lay in her stinky pit watching TV ….what a life I feel sorry for her I really do

Reactions: 11
Brooke is never gonna step in and tell her mum to get help because Begs buys everything for her too, hence the’road trips’. Trouble is Begs has raised her daughter to be a materialistic, selfish and greedy mare exactly like herself 🙁
It’s normal to Brooke. Everyone’s home life however odd, is normal to them if that’s how they’ve been brought up.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
When she harps on about her b12 jabs I do wish she’d advise people to always go to their go first. She makes out it’s amazing and cures everything but sometimes certain ailments are masking more serious ones that a bloody beautician wouldn’t know about, she’s so irresponsible 😡 Plus she’s still doing duck all (apart from spending) and still going to bed at 7pm so what actual difference has it made 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
When she harps on about her b12 jabs I do wish she’d advise people to always go to their go first. She makes out it’s amazing and cures everything but sometimes certain ailments are masking more serious ones that a bloody beautician wouldn’t know about, she’s so irresponsible 😡 Plus she’s still doing duck all (apart from spending) and still going to bed at 7pm so what actual difference has it made 🙄
She is very stupid and very irresponsible to go behind her doctors back like she has done. The doctor did not recommend this . She was clearly told to wait .

Reactions: 8
She is very stupid and very irresponsible to go behind her doctors back like she has done. The doctor did not recommend this . She was clearly told to wait .
That's because her GP doesn't have an insta to impress 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surely if that low her GP would have given her the B12 on prescription like my sisters GP did.

Reactions: 15
Plus she’s still doing duck all (apart from spending) and still going to bed at 7pm so what actual difference has it made 🙄
I means she doesn't have an afternoon nap so can stay in the shops longer

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God the clinic woman must be making BANK off the hag! She’s literally blitzed down the price list these past few months. I just know she’s getting warmed up for more and bigger surgeries too, still betting we get the BOOB JURNEE starting right after she takes the decs down!

Bet she pays in cash too. 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You must be new here
I haven’t checked in for a very long time that’s true 🤣 So she’s working in a pub then? All the botox, filler and teeth have nothing to do with that 😭😭😭 Poor Jaysun will be surplus to requirements as soon as she gets her crusty nails into some hard of hearing partially sighted old money bags over the bar 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She posted the lemon cheesecake again 🤪

That has to be the most eco friendly recipe ever considering the amount of times the hag recycles it for content!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.