Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how come some of her posts doesnt show how many likes are on them and when you click where it says others it states only Beggy can see them ?

Reactions: 1
I know this isn't the case for everyone who had their children young, but given that Beggy was pregnant at 17, I guess that getting an education wasn't at the top of her priority list? Also interesting that said child chose to live with his father (as far as I'm aware from previous things she's said). Speaks volumes about our beloved Beggy...
She’s definitely the stereotypical ‘young mum’ type who thought she was set up for a life of not working after her first child 🤣 I had my child at 16, a week after finishing my GCSE’s. I went to uni after having 2 more children. My husband died not long after I qualified as an adult nurse with a first. I’m now an advanced nurse practitioner with a masters. Her lack of education/career is through choice. She’s a lazy cow happy to live off her husband and the tax payer.

the fact she jumps from minimum wage job to minimum wage job indicates they aren’t as well off as they’d like to make out. Beggy won’t have a pension, I hope wiggins has a decent one!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
how come some of her posts doesnt show how many likes are on them and when you click where it says others it states only Beggy can see them ?
You can hide your likes so that people can’t see how crap your engagement is

Reactions: 6
She’s definitely the stereotypical ‘young mum’ type who thought she was set up for a life of not working after her first child 🤣 I had my child at 16, a week after finishing my GCSE’s. I went to uni after having 2 more children. My husband died not long after I qualified as an adult nurse with a first. I’m now an advanced nurse practitioner with a masters. Her lack of education/career is through choice. She’s a lazy cow happy to live off her husband and the tax payer.

the fact she jumps from minimum wage job to minimum wage job indicates they aren’t as well off as they’d like to make out. Beggy won’t have a pension, I hope wiggins has a decent one!
Totally this.
I was a bit older when I had my son (19)
I still went and did the equivalent of 3 A levels and then to Uni when I was 25 . I'm not working in the field I studied in but it has certainly helped me get into management where I'm currently working. I'm always going on courses and I love to learn. Becky definitely is the stereotype of a young Mum like that's her job and if you have kids young you can't do nothing else with your life....what rubbish! She is very lazy and absolutely would just prefer to beg on Insta, sponge off Jaysun and the tax payer than go out and work full time. Becky probably doesn't even know what a pension is or how it works and she probably doesn't care.

Becky likes to make her followers think that because she can buy 100 pairs of leggings from boohoo that they loaded, proof is there that they aren't from yesterday at the expensive Christmas barn! She just wants to give off that image, trying to be a somebody. She just looks like a idiot trying to be somebody she isn't. All for a social media app....sad isn't it

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Totally this.
I still went and did the equivalent of 3 A levels and then to Uni when I was 25 . I'm not working in the field I studied in but it has certainly helped me get into management where I'm currently working. I'm always going on courses and I love to learn. Becky definitely is the stereotype of a young Mum like that's her job and if you have kids young you can't do nothing else with your life....what rubbish! She is very lazy and absolutely would just prefer to beg on Insta, sponge off Jaysun and the tax payer than go out and work full time. Becky probably doesn't even know what a pension is or how it works and she probably doesn't care.

Becky likes to make her followers think that because she can buy 100 pairs of leggings from boohoo that they loaded, proof is there that they aren't from yesterday at the expensive Christmas barn! She just wants to give off that image, trying to be a somebody. She just looks like a idiot trying to be somebody she isn't. All for a social media app....sad isn't it
I followed her years ago when she had to make a new account as was hacked and she wasn’t like this at all. She worked in a care home part time, wasn’t on Insta half as much. There wasn’t the amount of buying there is and there was no posing with outfits. She said she’d like to do Insta full time but didn’t know how to make it affordable. Then the swipe ups came, the incessant buying, the showing off, the crass behaviour, constantly on the beg and grabbing everything in sight. Clearly she does still need to work so there is always going to be a puzzle over the amount of buying as when you tot up how much she spends, it doesn’t justify a wage if she stopped. The whole thing is dodgy AF and when it all comes crashing down, she will be seriously unwell… more than she is now.

Reactions: 22
Totally this.

This is very true! A very sad person craving the life they don’t have! Yesterday’s visit proves this, she could of have brought lots there but couldn't justify the prices to B&M.

What does she look like in those leggings?
Her legs look like licorice sticks and her ginormous feet in those trainers 😳

Reactions: 4
I followed her years ago when she had to make a new account as was hacked and she wasn’t like this at all. She worked in a care home part time, wasn’t on Insta half as much. There wasn’t the amount of buying there is and there was no posing with outfits. She said she’d like to do Insta full time but didn’t know how to make it affordable. Then the swipe ups came, the incessant buying, the showing off, the crass behaviour, constantly on the beg and grabbing everything in sight. Clearly she does still need to work so there is always going to be a puzzle over the amount of buying as when you tot up how much she spends, it doesn’t justify a wage if she stopped. The whole thing is dodgy AF and when it all comes crashing down, she will be seriously unwell… more than she is now.
I remember this too! She seemed way more genuine back then! Now it’s all gone to her head as she thinks she something special

Reactions: 9

Congratulations on your achievements . That must have taken some doing .

So let me get this right, she’s not allowed to mention her granddaughter but she’s allowed to accept freebies for her?? 🤔🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Yeah I followed her previous account and to he fair she was ok back then. Back before the insufferable #ad culture was rife. She came across OK back then, genuine and down to earth. None of the awful bragging content she has now with all the tacky clothes etc.

If I could give her one piece of advice it would be to go back to being that person. She came across as much happier and genuine back then.

She's turned into a beggy no morals wannabe and it's quite sad really. I could not live very single day with my phone glued to my hand all day and having to constantly be on an app.

I love to switch off literally, leave the phone at home and go for long walks or share time with my aily without having to film it all for strangers. Very sad life she's created.

Reactions: 3
So Brooke, Eliza, Mum, Dad, herself & Jason all get a personalised item but not Mac! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 8
How much is to buy bots? Plus why would you!
I don’t know to be honest, my personal IG is restricted to family and friends I know in real life and my public one is for my love of photography, I don’t understand why anyone would buy followers just to chase a number 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.