Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised her 100% polyester pyjamas and electric blanket haven't caused a spark and burnt her alive 😳
I would not be seen dead with anyone wearing that awful cardigan it's disgusting 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's just got issues, needs to order stuff. Why would she order that when she could support a small business and buy a nice Christmas sweater and give them a shout out!
She has no taste
All trash no class!

Reactions: 9
Is Begs trying to go back to the future in that pissing gillet. I’ve never seen anything so bad.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Is Begs trying to go back to the future in that pissing gillet. I’ve never seen anything so bad.
But she spent ££ so it doesn't matter what it looks like, it's only to stuff in her jumble sale

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That gilet looks like a bloody life jacket, I was waiting for her to inflate it and blow the whistle!!
Crying at the fact that the cushion cover is personalised and she forgot to change the name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I forgot to mention the cushion cover 🤣 doesn't that go to show how much of a hurry she is in to order stuff that she doesn't really read things

Of course she is ordering more though 🙄 she didn't want to go OTT because she didn't know the quality? Sorry Begs but when has that stopped you before 🤣

Reactions: 20
I'm suspicious...why are the comments now hidden on the competition post...so we can't see who tagged a friend 🤔....keeping it in the family again hey beggy !!!

Reactions: 6
She is such a greedy vacous woman...literally everything i despise in a person...she lives for parcels arriving and spending money...what a sad sad person she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry way behind but what the hell does she look like 🤣🤣

I darent take photos of the horrific cardigan or RNLI life jacket, wasn’t sure my phone would cope with such horrificness 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She said here I'm nipping to see someone then said she was in poundland🖕

Reactions: 3
I can’t even be arsed to watch her stories for shits and giggles any more she’s so darn boring!

Reactions: 16
"Off on little road trip I decided"

She talks in absolute riddles doesn't she!

How about "Today I've decided on a road trip, see you there" or even better "Today to keep up with my insta life I'm going on a road trip"

Lets see where we are off to today tattlers 😃

Reactions: 6
Ahhhh Beggyblessher is taking us with her on another journey road trip .. Yayyyyyy we’re sooo excited .. NOT!! 🙄😒

Reactions: 5
"Off on little road trip I decided"

She talks in absolute riddles doesn't she!

How about "Today I've decided on a road trip, see you there" or even better "Today to keep up with my insta life I'm going on a road trip"

Lets see where we are off to today tattlers 😃
Shopping Again 😴😴😴

She was obviously in such a rush to order more things with that cushion cover, what an idiot 😂😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.