Beckyhomesweethome #48 prawnstar martinis in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brookeblessher doesn’t do bad on tea making wages does she 🤔🤔🤔🤔 she could have gone to college and been qualified and working as a proper hairdresser quicker than she’s worked there 🤣 would I duck be buying my 20 odd year old daughter all that!

Reactions: 13
Omg what a pile of tat...cheap nasty crap that will end up in landfill in a couple of weeks...what does she look like in that pink jacket shirt thing...its miles too big...it looks ridiculous.

Reactions: 15
Becky: "I bought 3879 pairs of trousers as im trying to get away from jeans.

Also Becky: I bought these jeans in River Island.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve no words!!!!
She really couldn’t care less about all that clothes the way she was showing brooks off 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
It’s the way she shows stuff and just chucks it across the bed!!!!!!

Reactions: 9
I’m maybe speaking out of turn here, but I genuinely believe Beggy has developed a disorder when it comes to shopping to try and distance herself from another disorder she is battling...

Like someone else said, if she’s shopping, she’s kept busy. Plus when she comes home, she can try clothes on for hours on end which again will mean she can avoid eating.

Don’t mean to trigger anyone with what I’ve said but I think it’s glaringly obvious that something is not right there when it comes to her spending and eating habits.

Reactions: 29
Oh lordy... She's gonna think she's even more famous now..... Blackpool Illuminations has made it into The Sun 😖🤣
I didn’t expect much else from a rag that’s worth nothing more than wiping my arse with! Scum!

Reactions: 11
I’ve no words!!!!
She really couldn’t care less about all that clothes the way she was showing brooks off 🤷‍♀️
My thoughts exactly !! It doesn’t mean anything Once she showed it to her bots and bragged about it

Reactions: 5
So she’s trying to get away from jeans and buys leggings in every colour. Next story, new pair of jeans 🤦🏼‍♀️

The way she threw Brookes shoes around. She’s so f*****g rude!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
More jeans to go with the 768 other pairs of jeans in her charity shop walk in wardrobe ...i have 3 pairs....2 blue one black

So she’s trying to get away from jeans and buys leggings in every colour. Next story, new pair of jeans 🤦🏼‍♀️
twit

I didn’t expect much else from a rag that’s worth nothing more than wiping my arse with! Scum!
I will never forget the way they treated the Liverpool fans after Hillsborough....I wouldn't wipe my arse with that cheap dutty rag...hope none of your followers are from Liverpool begster

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
If someone picked up my new clothes/shoes and then threw them down like she did then with brookeblesshers stuff, they’d get a punch to the throat, she really is a disrespectful cow, also stop getting a wide on about your grotty lights in your grotty garden, it’s the sun people wouldn’t wipe their arse on it, she seems to be a bit deflated since she came back from her girlie day, she’s usually screeching into her phone!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Shes such a knobhead

"Got this vest top type top from H&M"

No, you knob, what you've got there is a long sleeve top, nothing like a vest top.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That "haul" was laughable! 😂 They're such a pair of cringey, bargain basement idiots - living the champagne lifestyle through their Primark sunglasses, River Island leggings and MK bags, thinking they've been shopping with American Express on Bond Street - bleeping lunatics! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Number 1 it's waffle material not mesh...dick
Number 2 that is a long sleeve top not vest, you've enough vests to know they don't have sleeves...twit
Number 3 those leggings look cheap and nasty...
Number 4 what have you done to those lashes you've only had them a week...
Number 5 stop trying to be brooke, act your age not yr shoe size...
And breathe

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.