Beckyhomesweethome #48 prawnstar martinis in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what about all of us who worked the entire time? No love for us?! 🤣
Wise words off of an old woman with a bad back . Does she not realise that some of us have worked since March 2020 since the first lockdown . Thick witch . It’ll be her turn next 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wise words off of an old woman with a bad back . Does she not realise that some of us have worked since March 2020 since the first lockdown . Thick witch . It’ll be her turn next 🤣🤣🤣
Her world revolves around non essential shops and hairdressers so no, she doesn’t have a clue that the rest of us have worked through a global pandemic.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How long do we give her tomorrow before she’s at a shop ? I say before 9.30am she’ll be talking about needing to nip out for “ food.”

Of course you do. 😏

Reactions: 17
How long do we give her tomorrow before she’s at a shop ? I say before 9.30am she’ll be talking about needing to nip out for “ food.”

Of course you do. 😏
This "need" tit rips my fucken knitting! If she never crossed her doorstep back or front for a year, there's duck all she "needs" except a good fucken shaking of some sense and decency into her!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She angers me so much! Her comment “I won’t be heading to the shops today” does she really think she’s doing good by not going today! She’s been every other time that she could to buy absolute tit!

Reactions: 19
I'm not rushing to the shops

duck it, I'm off on Wednesday!!

Aye & why are you dressed up today to 'do jobs' Beggy, I thought it was hair up & joggers for jobs?

Lying skank 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 23
One person who definitely does not need to go shopping is YOU beggy, I remember when she did her multiple online summer hauls she said it was because she wasn’t rushing to the shops .... didn’t think she meant she was waiting 3 days ..... lookout 20 vest tops in multiple colours and one dress in 5 different colours..... she really has major problems.

She really needs to shut up, her and her family have broken every rule going, does she also not realise that there are some areas and a lot of people who haven't had any sense of "normality" for over 12 months now. The only time my next door neighbour has left the house since March last year has to go for her vaccination and to put the bins out.

Reactions: 14
I remember last week her saying she won’t be heading to Primark any time soon. Now she’s going on Wednesday!
All the crap she was saying about how different people are gonna look with hair cuts and eyelashes! That’s all she can think about with all that’s going on! That just sums her up perfectly doesn’t it!

Reactions: 22
All I got from this mornings drivel was

Bless her x 552
Cuppa Tea x 6
Yeah x 938

• Haha
Reactions: 31
One person who definitely does not need to go shopping is YOU beggy, I remember when she did her multiple online summer hauls she said it was because she wasn’t rushing to the shops .... didn’t think she meant she was waiting 3 days ..... lookout 20 vest tops in multiple colours and one dress in 5 different colours..... she really has major problems.
Honestly she doesn't need to go to Primark and H&M on Wednesday at all. She could take a bag and go shopping in her spare bedroom 🙄 I'm having my eyebrows done on Friday (I'm going to look so different 🤪) and I've got to go past Primark to get to my lady in town. If its not busy I'll go in but if its busy I'll go next time! We don't need anything and I'm going in for a look if anything so I can take it or leave it. I'm not addicted like Begga

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aww bless Jason, he's off a bike ride and cake 🙄
She talks about him like he's a bleeping child.
No one gives a tit who Jason is riding, Beggy, No one cares!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is everything “bless her/him” I think this is her fake Insta persona when really the mask has slipped a couple times with her potty mouth lately!

I also plan to head to Ipswich primark on Wednesday but can justify it by saying I haven’t bought anything online the last 5 months and don’t have a dressing room full of clothes! I’m heavily pregnant and need to get some cheap essential bits like pjs and have primark gift cards I haven’t used. Will be interesting to see if I see her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.