Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Twofor

she’s our little puppet now isn’t she? No mention of the bad back and low and behold within 5 mins she’s just completed an introductory phone call to start NHS physio. Absolute cuntwaffle.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Imagine if she used the money she spunks on shitty, cheap, throw away fashion and paid for a nice Mon - Fri or Fri- Mon break for her, Jason, Mac, Brooke & Eliza.
Somewhere to chill out, have bbqs, maybe a hot tub and nearby parks and open spaces so they can play with Eliza, let Dolly run around & have fun.

No holidays abroad for us this year due to all the restrictions so instead we've booked a family break in Ayr and one in the Lake District.
They'll be me & hubby, our 4 kids, 2 in laws & our 2 beautiful grandchildren.
To me making memories with them is what matters in life.
I'm bloody well sure when I'm sat in my 80's I'll remember those times much more than she'll remember what trash she bought.

• Heart

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
That "haul" was laughable! 😂 They're such a pair of cringey, bargain basement idiots - living the champagne lifestyle through their Primark sunglasses, River Island leggings and MK bags, thinking they've been shopping with American Express on Bond Street - fucking lunatics! 😂

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
We paid our mortgage off last October ( bought the house 2 months before we got married) & we only have one child left at home, but there is no way I'd spend like she does. It's excessive & vulgar.
She has spent £500+ some weeks on utter shite!!
Our spare money will now either be saved or used to create memories with our grandchildren.
That's a thought Beggy, book a staycation & take Eliza away...You know Eliza right? She is your son's child, born around 18 months ago. You're her Grandmother...Shock horror 😱
Or if that's too much of a push, how about some toys for the garden?
You'd seriously never ever know that she had a granddaughter...It's truly bizarre!!!

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She has a busy week next week, girlie road trip, physio, botox & Dawnies birthday.
Fucking hell, imagine calling that "busy"
She doesn't have a bastard clue does she?!!
Surely her followers must get pissed off listening to her shit and her making out she is run off her feet!!!
A busy week indeed...#PrayForBeggy 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 27

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
I'm sorry, haven't read the whole thread since I last logged in.....so...
Firstly...she's a lying cunt about the shoes Jaysun was referring to and "you'll never wear them"...those shoes were burgundy colour, she wore them twice....just to prove him wrong...her exact words! Yes I've been following that long. Lying tramp!

Fuck! So exasperated at the lying tramp I've forgotten my 2nd, 3rd and 4th point....ahh ..... fuck her. We all know she's up to some shite Instagram content facade.

Oh yeah, secondly, two mugs she didn't fucken need! Jaysun is the only mug needed or required in that house.

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
When she is looking at those sweets & admiring the purple tissue paper, she says "oooh I'm going to devulge these"
Fucking Devulge??? 😂😂😂 It's divulge, although I think you mean devour, Beggy!

Thick as shite!!
🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
And she also blocked my other account because I asked if the fire out was gifted because the #ad wasn’t clear! It was clearly gifted so I’ll report her to the ASA today for not making things clear 💁🏻‍♀️
Yeah if you read the post it is gifted. Like it doesn’t say it is, but she says she jumped at the chance. However it isn’t clearly written as gifted which is ridiculous. I have just done the same
A443331E-8613-43B0-8D32-05172F083590.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart

#ad#gifted#pr

Chatty Member
God shes unbelieveable!! People have been dealing with this for over A God Damn Year. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Whilst YOU have been rushing around all over at 100mph shopping....spending...gifted items...having people round giving no shits. Dont start pretending now you give a shit.
And fuck right off with your sad voice and then braggy post on your fire pit!!!! So we know why you went out the other day for a gas bottle with your "bad back"... #gifted items could be in shot!!!! 🖕🖕🖕🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She always has to get the price in 🙄
Oh look at me, look what money I have, look what I can buy.
Bore off Beggy, if that's all you have in your life then I truly pity you.
If you have to base every aspect of your life on it's monetary value it will never bring you true joy!!

Reactions: 26

Gembo

VIP Member
Over 810,000 workers in the UK have lost their jobs since March 2020, over a 100,000 people have lost a loved one in the UK to covid, but old begatron is in turmoil because her sofa is delayed
I don’t comment on her thread a lot or watch her all the time but saw her stories yesterday and just thought whatever her financial situation, however she’s paying for it all, it’s just bragging. It’s not like she even properly showed all the individual items yesterday as if she was giving some kind of service it was just quickly flicking through showing how much they bought. It really came across as showing off and it’s very insensitive when so many people have lost jobs. I suspect the sort of job Jason has is safe but nobody knows what the future holds and I hope she has got some money set aside in case anything should happen. But the amount of bragging is quite vulgar.

• Heart

pugqueen

Chatty Member
More jeans to go with the 768 other pairs of jeans in her charity shop walk in wardrobe ...i have 3 pairs....2 blue one black

So she’s trying to get away from jeans and buys leggings in every colour. Next story, new pair of jeans 🤦🏼‍♀️
TWAT

I didn’t expect much else from a rag that’s worth nothing more than wiping my arse with! Scum!
I will never forget the way they treated the Liverpool fans after Hillsborough....I wouldn't wipe my arse with that cheap dutty rag...hope none of your followers are from Liverpool begster

• Heart
  • Haha

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
She only has a super king because Jason wants to sleep as far away from her as he can. It’s nothing to brag about Beg.

• Haha

Zak2325

Countdown to the demolition of the cedar room, just watched the story where she is complaining about the wood 🤦🏻‍♀️ plus the oil costing £75 per tin ffs that woman! she’ll be spray painting it in silver corpse before we know it🙄

I know we have all asked it before but where does it come from???? Her c/c must be maxed out!!
Definitely more than 1 cc

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I see she has read here & has now put up a post about Azaylia.
Shame on you Beggy, 100k followers & this is the 1st time you have mentioned this family!!!

• Sad
I want to say I'm shocked by her story but I'm not. The fomo is too much for her to deal with, she can't miss out. But she isn't missing out is she they will hopefully be open for the foreseeable.

It's just sad! 🙄 especially to wait all day and go now. Shes gone from being all virtuous "I'm not going" to "I'm going Wednesday" to basically running down now! It reminds me of the manic pink shelves frok B&M story!