Beckyhomesweethome #48 prawnstar martinis in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s obviously seen your post on here and rushed to buy some 😂 damage is already done hun 🙈🙈
Haha Brilliant!!!😂 It says clearly on the label that it’s for indoor wood, are her and Jayson really that thick that neither of them can read that 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So sad about Nikki. Weird to think she was only a few years younger than Beggy claims to be. Maybe it'll be her wake up call.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I won’t judge Begz at all whether she decides to talk about it on the gram or not - I doubt she will though beyond the most general ‘be kind’ and ‘sending love’, because that means addressing her own problems :cautious:
Called it! One general post ‘sending love’, then this morning she’s straight into bragging about her day with cumpnee getting wasted.

I hope she has Nikki on her mind even if she doesn’t post about it though. Evil evil EDs...

Though on the available evidence the only thing she’s worrying about is having to go back to work!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
What the hell is she on about!!! Be safe.. shops opening she is worried
She’s off her head Covid hasn’t stopped her she’s out everyday in b&m etc
I cannot watch this woman anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry for the laughing reaction I'm not laughing at you but at Beggy! That she is worried? And yes like you I wonder what the hell about when she has been rule breaking throughout lockdown and going to shops, she's off to pick balloons up this morning so she can't be that worried! 🙄 she makes me laugh so much!

She needs to be consistent! If she is worried then we shouldn't see she's been to any shops right? 🤣

Reactions: 14
She looks so smug when she says good luck to everyone going back to work
You could definitely see she was thinking how great it is for her that she’s not due back yet. Trying to look like she’s concerned for people and massively failing!

Reactions: 12
Same here. The bloody voice as well 🤦🏻‍♀️

Same here. The bloody voice as well 🤦🏻‍♀️
And she also blocked my other account because I asked if the fire out was gifted because the #ad wasn’t clear! It was clearly gifted so I’ll report her to the ASA today for not making things clear 💁🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
And she also blocked my other account because I asked if the fire out was gifted because the #ad wasn’t clear! It was clearly gifted so I’ll report her to the ASA today for not making things clear 💁🏻‍♀️
Yeah if you read the post it is gifted. Like it doesn’t say it is, but she says she jumped at the chance. However it isn’t clearly written as gifted which is ridiculous. I have just done the same
A443331E-8613-43B0-8D32-05172F083590.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
No word of a “bad back” for a few days, suppose she needs to wait a bit closer to the arcade opening. She laid the foundation for bulging disc’s that her super hero back lady could see without a X-ray, now she can play on it slowly until a few days before the greedy witch goes back. And boom ohhhhh I’m in so much pain I carnt work the disc’s are so bad I need to rest for at least 6 months. Taking her nicely to the winter close down.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She’s obviously seen your post on here and rushed to buy some 😂 damage is already done hun 🙈🙈
OMG I just went back & looked it does say indoor for flooring & furniture 😂😂😂😂😂 buy hey becky the builder knows best

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The write up she has done for the fire pit is shocking.

Do we know for definite that she has an eating disorder?

Feels like there has been so much sad news and death these past couple of days and she can't even be arsed to make a half decent effort to acknowledge any of them and instead pops in a crappy post in between undeclared ads.

Reactions: 13
She’s so unhappy behind her eyes, there’s nothing there, she can pretend all she likes but it shows in your photos Becky, get some help!!

How ill does she look ...why aren't her family intervening? She needs to step away from her phone and get help ....she's a very poorly lady
She is

No word of a “bad back” for a few days, suppose she needs to wait a bit closer to the arcade opening. She laid the foundation for bulging disc’s that her super hero back lady could see without a X-ray, now she can play on it slowly until a few days before the greedy witch goes back. And boom ohhhhh I’m in so much pain I carnt work the disc’s are so bad I need to rest for at least 6 months. Taking her nicely to the winter close down.
Exactly!!!! We know her so well, or she will go back it will be too painful and doctor will sign her off!!!

Reactions: 9
More bullshit spewing out of her mouth this morning. I stupidly thought maybe the news about Nikki Grahame might have hit home but obviously not

Reactions: 8
She really is minging isn’t she? Them trainers !!! 🤮 Unbelievable as this is beggy but some people actually wash stuff, we don’t all buy new ..... Washing machine beggy try it ....

• Heart
She really is minging isn’t she? Them trainers !!! 🤮 Unbelievable as this is beggy but some people actually wash stuff, we don’t all buy new ..... Washing machine beggy try it ....
I was just typing this
My converse are 8 years old! I wanted some new ones last summer but didn't get round to buying a pair. I wash mine and have looked after them. I didn't think oh my Converse are dirty I will order a new pair. I'm looking for a new pair as they are starting to get tatty now but I'm pleased they have lasted so long but I guess when you look after your things they do.

My brother used to buy new clothes because he couldn't be bothered to do his washing 😅 I'm happy to say he has grown out of that phase now.

Begs just needs any reason to be able to order something so she can justify it. If she didn't buy she would have nothing to post about on Insta so she's now trapped in this buy and sell cycle and DIY jobs just for the gram and it's sad.

And that jumper is something else! Why would you? I've got a jumper with my initials on but I'm not dressed like I'm going to preschool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.