Beckyhomesweethome #48 prawnstar martinis in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is everything “bless her/him” I think this is her fake Insta persona when really the mask has slipped a couple times with her potty mouth lately!

I also plan to head to Ipswich primark on Wednesday but can justify it by saying I haven’t bought anything online the last 5 months and don’t have a dressing room full of clothes! I’m heavily pregnant and need to get some cheap essential bits like pjs and have primark gift cards I haven’t used. Will be interesting to see if I see her!
Ooohhh I hope you see her there, you can help her carry 4,273 vest tops that she desperately needed...oh and 1,765 size 10 flip flops!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is everything “bless her/him” I think this is her fake Insta persona when really the mask has slipped a couple times with her potty mouth lately!

I also plan to head to Ipswich primark on Wednesday but can justify it by saying I haven’t bought anything online the last 5 months and don’t have a dressing room full of clothes! I’m heavily pregnant and need to get some cheap essential bits like pjs and have primark gift cards I haven’t used. Will be interesting to see if I see her!
Omg I hope you do .....

If she sees you staring at her she'll be thinking *oh they recognise me as I'm an Insta legend*

When in reality I daresay you'll be thinking

* oh there's that Batshit crazy bird who thinks she's an Insta legend *

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't know what's worse people queuing up for prinark at 7am or people in beer gardens at midnight to get a pint
I know
It's madness. When my husband said to me when we were having lunch that people were queuing at our local Primark since 6:30am I was stumped. I don't understand the mentality

Reactions: 6
All I got from this mornings drivel was

Bless her x 552
Cuppa Tea x 6
Yeah x 938
....and touching her damn hair 1000 x !! Watch your stories back and see how you constantly touch your hair. I find it funny now counting how many times you fluff it, tuck and touch it for no reason. You tuck it and it falls straight back.

Reactions: 7
Also this "this is like room mist" it says room mist on the bleeping bottle begatron for christ sakes get back to the arcade your getting on my tits
Why are people so obsessed with Primark? I’ve never understood it. It’s just shite!!

Once bought leggings in there and they are just see through! Never again!

Just watch her stories. She’ll let us all know when she’s going. 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
‘So I’m just gonna make the, well not make the most of my time, but yeah, make the most of my time, so yeah’
Still revelling in furlough before she goes back to work for 2 hours a week. twit. As for brookey, bless her, I was working 70 hours a week on an ITU full of covid patients (I’d say 80% died on the unit) so excuse me if I don’t feel bad for poor shattered Brooke.
Honestly, this nasty piece of tit has LOVED covid and being off ‘pottering’ and watching the entire Netflix back catalogue. Still would rather do it all over again than be her, must suck tit to be so lonely and insta obsessed.

Reactions: 19
I’m so relieved her mum and dad got their hair cut. I’ve been stressing all morning with no update until now. Phew, that was a close call.
Best go look after my children now.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It’s great things are opening up but why go looking around the shops if you’re not actually going for something? Beggy will be buzzing her tits off going to each shop touching everything. Just go when you need to it still hasn’t gone back to ‘normal’

Reactions: 6
‘So I’m just gonna make the, well not make the most of my time, but yeah, make the most of my time, so yeah’
Still revelling in furlough before she goes back to work for 2 hours a week. twit. As for brookey, bless her, I was working 70 hours a week on an ITU full of covid patients (I’d say 80% died on the unit) so excuse me if I don’t feel bad for poor shattered Brooke.
Honestly, this nasty piece of tit has LOVED covid and being off ‘pottering’ and watching the entire Netflix back catalogue. Still would rather do it all over again than be her, must suck tit to be so lonely and insta obsessed.
Don’t you mean furlong.

• Haha
It’s great things are opening up but why go looking around the shops if you’re not actually going for something? Beggy will be buzzing her tits off going to each shop touching everything. Just go when you need to it still hasn’t gone back to ‘normal’
She’s so excited to be out spending again.
Anyone else finding they can’t relate and feel really weird about it? The thought of lockdown going on for much longer fills me with dread. The thought of getting back out there fills me with dread.

Reactions: 20
She’ll have serious FOMO now and reschedule her Wednesday trip to tomorrow instead... god forbid all the £1 vest tops sell out!!

Anyone else finding they can’t relate and feel really weird about it? The thought of lockdown going on for much longer fills me with dread. The thought of getting back out there fills me with dread.
Same.. I want to go out, don’t want to go out. Can honestly say though.. I have no desire to go shopping for anything (garden centre maybe)

Back to peeling the Swan tit, I'd never buy from yesterday but a few days ago I saw a post from someone who had got a Swan slow cooker after seeing LQOC pushing them after a few uses it cracked they managed to get a replacement and the dish for the replacement has exploded. When will people see through these "influencers" and the "big" brands

Reactions: 8
Yeah, I just feel dread in general.

The thought of shops, bars and restaurants being busy scares me.

I’ve been WFH since I began my new job 6 months ago after I lost my other one due to covid (Becky, you’d never relate to being penniless for 4 months and worrying about losing everything you own).
But, the thought of going back into an office 5 days per week with people I’ve never met terrifies me but so does being stuck in my house?.

I can’t win 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m home today, did I go shopping, no, do I want too no not really, I don’t NEED anything, more to the point I can’t afford anything 🤣 but if I could it really doesn’t bother me

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.