Beckyhomesweethome #41 Whose horse is that?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually cannot believe she has had a day off the gram! There has been a Christmas Miracle 😉

If she has been rule breaking shame on her but it may be because her christmas is not insta perfect! Who knows. She will be back and gloating tomorrow. Sales will be in full swing so she will be peddling the ad codes and swipe ups! 🙄

Reactions: 13
I actually cannot believe she has had a day off the gram! There has been a Christmas Miracle 😉

If she has been rule breaking shame on her but it may be because her christmas is not insta perfect! Who knows. She will be back and gloating tomorrow. Sales will be in full swing so she will be peddling the ad codes and swipe ups! 🙄
I don't believe for a single minute it was just the 3 of them, her and Jaysun were obviously going over the Dawn on that photo she put on her stories.... if she told me it was raining there, I'd have to check as she's that shifty! 🤬 I hope she's generally had a tit time and I'm looking forward to her having to take down all the decs and to actually do more than sit on her bony, lying arse watching Christmas films. 😂

Reactions: 20
Begster's content tomorrow....."it's 365 days until Christmas" followed by a silent scream 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought she'd have to get the Michael Kors bag in the photo.
She is such a chavvy mess!

Watch, she will be telling everyone tomorrow what a fantastic time they had 🥱
Same boring old shite, same tacky old Christmas presents 💤

• Heart

Michael kors tho 🙈 it’s the fact she doesn’t even realise it’s a shite chavvy brand 😂😂

Like what normal person could sit with all their shite sprawling at their feet 😂 mine is all in a neat pile at the end of my bed........am I weird?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Michael kors tho 🙈 it’s the fact she doesn’t even realise it’s a shite chavvy brand 😂😂

Like what normal person could sit with all their shite sprawling at their feet 😂 mine is all in a neat pile at the end of my bed........am I weird?
Nope ! Lol! She is though ! 🤣

Reactions: 3
She’ll be on today giving it “do you know what, we actually had a really nice day” then in her classic Mrs Christmas style, she’ll have all the decorations down before the new year 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe the hag didn’t post during Christmas Day!

If the buff ett actually happened wouldn’t we at least got a photo of it, considering she posts 100 times a day usually?

So yeh. I’m calling it as festive boozed up carnage with the swingers round town yesterday, hanging like a bat today. It’s the true meaning of Christmas eh Begz!

• Haha

I didn't even notice that picture was showing presents 🤣 Her whole house is so filled with chavy tacky stuff that always looks a mess I just thought it was another one of her preplanned screenshot posts and skipped on by 🤣

Reactions: 14
It’s just a humble brag that pic with all her stuff “accidentally” in shot because maybe even beggy thought it might be too Braggy to post all the things they got for Xmas to quote her “with all this that’s going on” ffs she’s such a head 😤

Hold on........

Why does this woman need another bag.....even a Michael kors one, she has about 20.

Just screams to me like nobody knew what to buy her , because she has everything anyway

Reactions: 8
Hold on........

Why does this woman need another bag.....even a Michael kors one, she has about 20.

Just screams to me like nobody knew what to buy her , because she has everything anyway
She’s the type of person who buys her own gifts and then gets Jaysun to transfer the money.. has to control everything.

• Heart
It’s just a humble brag that pic with all her stuff “accidentally” in shot because maybe even beggy thought it might be too Braggy to post all the things they got for Xmas to quote her “with all this that’s going on” ffs she’s such a head 😤
They are a very materialistic family aren’t they! I had nothing yesterday or I should say we as in me and my husband but it was probably still a lot better than hers.

• Heart
They are a very materialistic family aren’t they! I had nothing yesterday or I should say we as in me and my husband but it was probably still a lot better than hers.
Exactly hun ... you can buy hundreds of pounds of presents but it doesn’t mean you are happy ... she is so very materialistic because it’s all for show ...

• Heart
I love how she comes on, chats tit about how lovely yesterday was and then last minute remembers it's her sisters birthday.

She is some piece of work!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She’ll be on today giving it “do you know what, we actually had a really nice day” then in her classic Mrs Christmas style, she’ll have all the decorations down before the new year 🤣
Bingo!! You said it! 😂🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I love how she comes on, chats tit about how lovely yesterday was and then last minute remembers it's her sisters birthday.

She is some piece of work!!!
Her sister must love the fact 1. Her birthday wish was and after thought and 2. Beggy thinks she’s a celebrity and does it like she is part of her fan base 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She couldn’t even look at the camera properly.
Yep. Nervous face touching - even more so than usual - and looking from side to side. Shifty AF!

Remember she said before Christmas that Jaysun and Brooke had vetoed her plans to have prawn cocktail as a starter and have a buff ett instead, now all of a sudden she's had three prawn cocktails on Christmas Day. As frigging if!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.