Beckyhomesweethome #41 Whose horse is that?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After trawling through 10 pages I didn’t find a most liked thread suggestion so decided on this cracker... as you were ladies (and gents):

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She used to get her hair done at home, since she got those tit extensions she's been going to the salon must have fallen out with her old hairdresser because she kept telling becky no to the extensions and wouldn't let her have her own way

Reactions: 7
Can you not put money on an Amazon account using your debit card? Why did she have to use a gift card to pre load her husbands account? I smell some dodgy shenanigans ie money laundering!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh tit!! 😬 I hope her hair starts to break off in her hands during a story one morning soon, stupid cow! 🙄😂

She looks bloody awful!! 🥴 Why is it so light? 😂
She look a good 20+ years older than she is here!

Can you not put money on an Amazon account using your debit card? Why did she have to use a gift card to pre load her husbands account? I smell some dodgy shenanigans ie money laundering!
Yeah, that is very odd, I just use either my debit or credit card 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
There she goes again! People on their arses making sure at the very least their children have a good Christmas and there she is flashing a £50 Amazon gift card! Could’ve just told us and given us a quick flash of the card, but we got a second flash of it so we could all see the amount. 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 12
There she goes again! People on their arses making sure at the very least their children have a good Christmas and there she is flashing a £50 Amazon gift card! Could’ve just told us and given us a quick flash of the card, but we got a second flash of it so we could all see the amount. 🙄🙄🙄
I thought the same! No need to show everyone! Braggy twit!

Reactions: 9
Why do you need to upload a gift card surely you would just take from account? His doing something dodgy
Dodgy docks

Reactions: 8
why did she have to tell us or even show the amazon card, there was just no need 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Just like she put the £50 behind the glass for Jason's birthday and got the spelling and quote wrong.
She is such a Braggy bleep, she must think no one has ever seen a £50 note or gift card before!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.